• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Paul's New Fairway (Anax)

Ah close, can we get a side profile pic with it sitting on a table? Ideally nose-to-nose with a predator or something similar? tyty

Sure, I'm not sure if I have a predator but I'll get a profile picture in any case. I'm pretty exhausted tonight and busy playing with my new radar gun at the moment.

Ah close, can we get a side profile pic with it sitting on a table? Ideally nose-to-nose with a predator or something similar? tyty

Okay here are some profile pictures and a comparison to a vulture, sorry no predator.

Attachments

• 20190624_204435-1.jpg
    20190624_204435-1.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 106
  • 20190624_204451-1.jpg
    20190624_204451-1.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 98
  • 20190624_202700-1.jpg
    20190624_202700-1.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 76
Couple more: (I included the comet because it looks and feels sweeet!)

Attachments

• 20190624_202756-1.jpg
    20190624_202756-1.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 43
  • 20190624_202924-1.jpg
    20190624_202924-1.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 20190624_202947-1.jpg
    20190624_202947-1.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 60
During ledgestone you can see the difference between the flights of the vulture and anax. Hole 10 round 2 he throws Anax, Round 3 he throws glow vulture. It seems like a beefier vulture/faster glidier predator.

Vulture OS

Between the tracker, vulture, Tsunami, Anax, predator, and raptor there is definitely some overlap going on in that lineup.

Not a bad thing to give people options however.

Between the tracker, vulture, Tsunami, Anax, predator, and raptor there is definitely some overlap going on in that lineup.

Not a bad thing to give people options however.

Well, the Tsunami and Tracker are OOP so really it's just the Vulture, Anax, Pred, and Raptor at this point which have overlap but each feel and fly different enough to warrant existance, imo.

Note: I am obviously making that statement without having thrown an Anax, but from photos and video it appears to be a reasonable statement to make.

Is this thing slightly larger diameter like the Vulture and Pred, or is it standard diameter like the Undwrtaker and Raptor?

Does anybody else think that Anax looks like a new brand of hemorrhoid crème?..

...or maybe a new sexual act/position?:eek:

What are you talking about? Looks like? How can a disc look like a hemorrhoid cream or position? It's a round disc, it looks exactly like it looks.

Plus, what are you a 12 year old?:wall:

What are you talking about? Looks like? How can a disc look like a hemorrhoid cream or position? It's a round disc, it looks exactly like it looks.

Plus, what are you a 12 year old?:wall:

I didn't say the Anax… I was referring to the name itself but thanks for playing...

Seems that the spelling of Anax was on purpose. Means king/chief leader from a Greek word. Paul was saying this during an interview with Johnny Discgolf.

He also mentioned there should be videos coming out soon mentioning backstories of the meanings of Kong and Anax...Luna was a family name (Aunt's last name).

Just saw in another thread that the Kong is now the Zeus, the discraft video is on YouTube where Paul discusses the Zeus previously known as Kong.

I do not understand the prices of these on Feebay. One is going for 100$ in a bland yellow color. I thought ppl learned from the Kong/Zeus that they will release 3 million of these in the coming months.

I do not understand the prices of these on Feebay. One is going for 100$ in a bland yellow color. I thought ppl learned from the Kong/Zeus that they will release 3 million of these in the coming months.

But they wont be releasing the protos...why does it matter what someone else spends their money on anyway?

Latest posts