• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA # 50,000

:hfive:

Got them the Junior level memberships
Saved $5 with Payton using our $5 club discount (Cost $25 and change)
Saved $10 each with Hannah and Dylan using the $5 club discount and the $5 no-magazine option. (Cost $20 and change each)

Gotta start 'em early :D

$5 club discount! didnt know I could do that- doh!

I was waiting on 75,000 for my wife. 75001 will have to do.

Is there a way to actually trade PDGA numbers, or just buy it outright? If so I may contact the person that hasn't used the number I truly want for years.

Is there a way to actually trade PDGA numbers, or just buy it outright? If so I may contact the person that hasn't used the number I truly want for years.

I doubt it. All the PDGA records (contact info, tournament history, ratings, etc) for every player are tied to their membership number. I'd imagine it would be a huge and unnecessary pain in the ass for them to accommodate players trading numbers.

I'd imagine it would be a huge and unnecessary pain in the ass for them to accommodate players trading numbers.

I imagine it would be like changing a network user name. Not hard to change, but it breaks every other system depending on it.

low number

I was shocked when the guy i work with told me what his PDGA number is. his nmber is 1476

I was shocked when the guy i work with told me what his PDGA number is. his nmber is 1476

That is pretty cool, did you even know he played?

I played in a tourney with number 304 two weeks ago.

How much is the temp? Is that to avoid the typical $10 fee for non-current status?

How much is the temp? Is that to avoid the typical $10 fee for non-current status?

The $10 fee IS the temp membership (to temporarily allow a player into an otherwise members-only event). And it's not going down in price anytime soon.

The $10 fee IS the temp membership (to temporarily allow a player into an otherwise members-only event). And it's not going down in price anytime soon.

I'm sure it won't. I'm most likely going to be a 1-3 event per year kinda player... Just bought my number this year so I wanna play some to get a rating. If it was cheaper, I would really have no incentive to stay current.