• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA # 50,000

Something I never thought about with the numbers; my PDGA # is in the 11000 range and also ends in a "1". Somebody now has the same number with an extra "1" at the start and an extra "1" at the end, and it's really easy to leave a "1" off when entering PDGA numbers into results. Which is how I ended up registered in a Women's disc golf league in Utah on Disc Golf Scene. :|

So did you win it?

I believe half of the 70K current PDGA members have been members for less than 2 years, and presumably half of non-PDGA players have played less than 2 years. So, we shouldn't be surprised when they are not up-to-speed on many of the discussion topics, veteran players, equipment, and rules oddities in our sport.

PDGA #50

It's amazing how popular this sport is becoming and all the PDGA members. I play four times a month with #15 and she is cool as hell.
I wish I could play with PDGA #50.
Or even #49, for that matter

This thread hurts.
My buddy that'd been a member for a couple years tried to get me and my other friend to sign up back in 2016, even though we'd just begun learning, for the sake of having pre-100k pdga#s, but we never really saw the point...
Kinda regretting never signing up now that it's closing in on 200k :doh:

Who could've guessed an arbitrary player number could carry such perceived importance.. :rolleyes:

PDGA 200,00

As of this morning, PDGA issued number 199774. Only 226 away from 200,000.

If you don't have a PDGA number and you wanted one under 200,000, you should join today!:thmbup:

Or get a sub 200K PDGA # as a gift for someone else. <3

Is the PDGA member search page not updating in real time anymore? It seems to update a few times per day with a bunch of new members at once. This makes it a lot harder to target a specific number &#55357;&#56837;

Is the PDGA member search page not updating in real time anymore? It seems to update a few times per day with a bunch of new members at once. This makes it a lot harder to target a specific number ��

Logging into your account on PDGA.com seems to make a lot of things update a little faster.

PDGA just hit #250,000 -

A quarter million. ✅
Congratulations to PDGA No. 250,000, Mark Fredericks of Fort Mill, South Carolina!
This milestone is a celebration of all 250,000 lifetime members of the PDGA. Thank you to every member for doing their part in growing this beloved sport of ours!
To celebrate, we're offering 25% off at PDGAStore.com with the code 250KMembers!

PDGA just hit #250,000 -

A quarter million. ✅
Congratulations to PDGA No. 250,000, Mark Fredericks of Fort Mill, South Carolina!
This milestone is a celebration of all 250,000 lifetime members of the PDGA. Thank you to every member for doing their part in growing this beloved sport of ours!
To celebrate, we're offering 25% off at PDGAStore.com with the code 250KMembers!

Went to the store looking for a dry fit polo and/or an Innova disc stamped with the PDGA logo and, NADA. :\

It took 41 years to go from 0 to 100,000 PDGA members and only 4 years to go from 100k to 200k ... Now PDGA #250,000 was given out on March 1st, 2023. Just 1 year, 2 months and 6 days after #200,000

j6u686vl7bla1.jpg

Is each plot on that graph indicating the number that each year finished? Or are those representing the total number on March 1st of each of those years? The graph reads very differently without those 9 months.

Latest posts