• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA survey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know; I think that would be a DGPT personnel question, not a PDGA personnel question.
I do believe there is specific touring players communications and contact for touring players in the DGPT.

Not a fan of this post. People have been getting banned around here for less these days.

You're better than that
I am completely comfortable getting banned for asking WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE LIKE SHALLOWS SAYING WOMEN SHOULD BE COMFORTABLE WITH FEELING SUSCEPTIBLE TO PHYSICAL OR EMOTIONAL ATTACK OR HARM?!

I am not at all above that. I never will be.

Ah yes, the conservative view that women should explicitly embrace being vulnerable.

What the **** is wrong with you people?

A0-eD6OCYAAa8XI.jpg

Not a fan of this post. People have been getting banned around here for less these days.

As long as you're a part of the woke echo chamber that is DGCR you get to stick around, don't you know how this works?

I don't know where people get this notion that women are more vulnerable than men. It's not like they're getting permanently injured by playing non-contact sports with biological men or anything...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...head-injury-transgender-girl-lobbed-ball.html

70mph is regularly achievable by cis women, meanwhile I got similar injuries playing soccer when a kid kicked the ball and I blocked it with my face. Should we protect cis women from competing against 9 year boys, as well?

Or should you perhaps learn what actually causes a concussion, rather than vilifying trans women using one of the most untrustworthy tabloids in the UK?

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/daily-mail/

Last edited:
70mph is regularly achievable by cis women, meanwhile I got similar injuries playing soccer when a kid kicked the ball and I blocked it with my face. Should we protect cis women from competing against 9 year boys, as well?

Or should you perhaps learn what actually causes a concussion, rather than vilifying trans women using one of the most untrustworthy tabloids in the UK?

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/daily-mail/

Citing the daily mail is hilarilous. Might as well cite these guys:
img.jpg

I am completely comfortable getting banned for asking WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE LIKE SHALLOWS SAYING WOMEN SHOULD BE COMFORTABLE WITH FEELING SUSCEPTIBLE TO PHYSICAL OR EMOTIONAL ATTACK OR HARM?!

I am not at all above that. I never will be.

I don't think that is what shallows said. I think that's how you took what shallows said. Please if I missed that exact quote I apologize ahead of time. Can you find where shallows said that?

https://www.lpga.com/gender-policy

Its requirements for transwomen who have undergone male puberty are pretty extreme.

So basically post op, if that phrase hasn't become offensive since I took my 100 year nap.

I think the hormone requirements are redundant, since anyone having gonadectomy will have zero T level unless they actually take T. And they will have been required to have at least 1 year hrt before surgery. Usually more.

Last edited:
In my post I absolutely did not insinuate that someone would want to do this job in a mediocre fashion. I was actually quite clear to provide a different perspective that also involved aspiring to be great, please reread following "b)" in my post. And please take time to read my entire response to you before engaging me in the future.

And typical your reply is just rubbish of poorly written, but thinking you engaged with a well written and perfect response. You saying they play as a touring pro just to pay the bills is one of the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Do you play for the pure passion of the sport? You seem angry little man.

I don't think that is what shallows said. I think that's how you took what shallows said. Please if I missed that exact quote I apologize ahead of time. Can you find where shallows said that?
It is exactly what I quoted. It is precisely what he said. Read his words and tell me they mean otherwise. He later took back that he actually MEANT to use the word vulnerable, by pretending vulnerable meant something else.

And typical your reply is just rubbish of poorly written, but thinking you engaged with a well written and perfect response. You saying they play as a touring pro just to pay the bills is one of the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Do you play for the pure passion of the sport? You seem angry little man.
So you still won't go back and actually read my response to you? There's more than one way to seek to be the best one can as a professional. As a professional educator I seek not to be better than the rest of the educators, but to be the best possible educator I can be. Life needs not be tied up with defeating foes amongst your fellow man.

Apparently you refuse to even read words that indicate elsewise.

You don't find that to be true? Woj uses personal attacks and the illusion of moral superiority in almost any 'debate' he is ever in, others who are now banned who lean right used the same tactics. Both super mods are active in the politics section and are clearly on the left. So there's no bias there?! mmmk

You don't find that to be true? Woj uses personal attacks and the illusion of moral superiority in almost any 'debate' he is ever in, others who are now banned who lean right used the same tactics. Both super mods are active in the politics section and are clearly on the left. So there's no bias there?! mmmk

Human decency isn't a liberal conspiracy, nor is people getting annoyed when conservatives preach hate, or refuse to even hear/read someone else's point of view.

As to whoever is fixated on how competition must inherently be about winning (yeah it was a page or two ago, but it was a hot point, and I forgot to touch on it) - you're gonna burn yourself out, living like that. If someone can make a living touring, even if they aren't winning, and finds their life fulfilling - they're succeeding at life in ways almost nobody ever does. It may be true that to be the best of the best you have to obsess, and by hyper competitive - but that's not winning, in the long run. That's losing in all of the ways that truly matter in life.

Last edited:

I'm sorry but I'm not allowed to talk about he who shall not be named by me.

As for the other stuff, there is a difference between having a political opinion and being aggressive and hateful with a political opinion. Also, there have been some obvious trolls trying to trigger people with a political opinion as well.

Anything else, talk to the few brave souls willing to moderate this site.

I'm sorry but I'm not allowed to talk about he who shall not be named by me.

As for the other stuff, there is a difference between having a political opinion and being aggressive and hateful with a political opinion. Also, there have been some obvious trolls trying to trigger people with a political opinion as well.

Anything else, talk to the few brave souls willing to moderate this site.

They should make me a moderator to bring balance to the force.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts