• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Play Em' All Tour website is up!

If you haven't heard about this yet, their is a tour starting on August 11,2008 at the Am Worlds in Michigan. The PLAY EM ALL TOUR is going to be all over the country playing all the listed courses on the PDGA course directory. Check it out at www.playemalltour.com

Champion Destroyers for Sale to support.

Thanks Alan for getting these discs available. I ordered one from you just now off of eBay. I wish you luck on hope to come see you when you hit Fort Worth, TX. This was a great way to help out! :cool:

Everyone else:
Got to the tour site and check out his blog. It has a picture of the disc and how to get one!

The disc is great thanks again Alan. I got it in 2 days. I should have wrote that sooner. 1 of 200...you just can't beat that!

I am so jealous that this guy gets to do what everyone of us wishes they could do. Good for him thuogh, atleast someone gets to live the dream.

I wanted a couple more Soft Gateway Magic Putters and I got them here. He has got lots of different discs now up on eBay. Just thought I would let you guys know. His eBay name is reader1gardening.