• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
First throw with a brand new Z Glo Stalker. Just a foot over to the left and it would of been in.

v2tpc7.jpg

This picture shows part of the new course ."Cedar Hills" in Hitchcock, TX. The hardest course I have ever played to date. This picture shows the easy parts:

2716811139_f5e1023b63_o.jpg

I found 4 baskets AND Waldo!
Thanks for posting. I was thinking my thread update alert was broken.

First throw with a brand new Z Glo Stalker. Just a foot over to the left and it would of been in.

v2tpc7.jpg

Courses with the "pine stuff"(whats it called?) around the basket are sweet. It feels fancy smancy.

We had a preview weekend at our soon to be open Panther's Lair DGC. This is my favorite shot of the weekend from our signature hole #6.

1st pin placement:

picture.php

Then the drive from the white tee.

picture.php

0624101121a.jpg

Both shots were thrown from the same person. Blue one landed first then second shot, yellow disc, was thrown for the hell of it. Both traveled about 330 feet.

This happened at bowling green am champs 2 years ago on the lead intermediate card hole 18. Three out of the four of us landed like this. We all made the 35 footer for birdie!

Hole 18, Cedar Lakes Conference Center, Ripley, WV. Covered bridge in background.

Attachments

• DSCN0011.JPG
    DSCN0011.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 125
Status
Not open for further replies.