• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSC00481.jpg

Not much of a course, but I liked this pic

I think this is a cool pic, maybe it belongs in a snow thread. This is me about 3 weeks ago. Icouldn't feel my toes! You can check out more pics in my albums.

Attachments

• DSCN3483.jpg
    DSCN3483.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 232
DId you play that course with string attatched to your disc or just hope and pray that you could see where it landed?

with fresh snow, aflourescent yellow disc and blue painters tape I was able to find it pretty easily. Plus I didn't have much distance, tomany clothes and the pads were covered in snow so it was tough to get a run up and footing. This was a great experience for a CA boy!

Just wrap the tape around the disc making an x across the top and bottom of the disc. I have hearm people using streamers or ribbon as a tail but that impacts the flight. Fresh snow made it easier to locate discs. I focused on staying in the fairway and short drives didn't hurt either. Only played 6 holes before I froze. I was shocked that I didn't lose one.

Like I said I'm from CA not used to the snow. We're a bunch of softies! Didn't have the right shoes, my boots were soaked!

Like I said I'm from CA not used to the snow. We're a bunch of softies! Didn't have the right shoes, my boots were soaked!

i used soccer cleats and really thick socks. tape the cleats on top so that you cant see laces. that prevents ice from getting in on top and do the same thing on the ankles. i use athletic tape. it works pretty well. my feet were still frozen but at least they were dry.

Cant figure out why the last time i posted this the link didn't work....... click to enlarge

The pin on the right is the short. The long one is up top to the left, you can just see the top.

Last edited:
this is me and my friend on a practice hole at Tyler State Park DGC in PA he's never played disc golf so thats the reason his shot is WAY off :)

Attachments

• 10-12-08 305.jpg
    10-12-08 305.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 205
NEW CAPTION!

139.jpg

143.jpg

141.jpg

This tree landed right on top of the basket at Joran Creek DGC one time. The bolts just sheared right off and all the components (baskets, chain thingamajig) slid right down the pole. The township cut the tree away and all the basket needed was some new bolts and it was as good as new! As you can see, it was a fairly large tree. Who would've thought these things would be so strong...

GOD MISSED HIS BIRDIE PUTT!!

I was practicing after dark in Humble, TX. I was using the parking lot lights at the Library next door to see.

NightPractice2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.