• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is hole #2 at Timber Lane Park, my new home course (since River Grove went private). I parked it with my putter this afternoon. I am going to ace this one day.

That looks rather simple, how many feet? Does the sign say 159?(can't quite tell from the angle)

Looks like it might be a good thumber hole. Any hidden Hyzer routes you have found midnight? :D

248660_10150222160971069_802436068_7181894_8339798_n.jpg

Looks like it might be a good thumber hole. Any hidden Hyzer routes you have found midnight? :D

Its just a straight shot, but between those two trees its only 7ft wide. Most newer players pull out a driver on this hole, and wish that hadn't. I pull out a putter, and they all look at me like I am crazy , till I park it.

My first birdie in the first round of the OD Big Man Tour, 4 June 2011 at The Shire, Carp (Ottawa), Ontario.

Attachments

• OD Big Man 4 Jun 11 Part 2 058.jpg
    OD Big Man 4 Jun 11 Part 2 058.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 88
My first birdie in the first round of the OD Big Man Tour, 4 June 2011 at The Shire, Carp (Ottawa), Ontario.

Nice, did it wedge in from the inside or the outside? Because if it was from the outside it actually doesn't count :D... But we wont tell. :p

Don't you mean tomahawk, thumbers hook around and end right...unless you mean to throw it in a specific way to keep it from doing so.

EDIT:Woops, totally missed that the pin was on the right :| just figured it followed the hill down and wasn't visible.

Last edited:
#11 TC3 Panther Highlands, black tees. Warm up round before the Empire State Senior Games.

251211_1811543731535_1328254009_31799099_1183770_n.jpg

If you haven't played this gem of a course in upstate NY you really ought give it try. Impeccably groomed and you do not want to be in the rough. This course is begging to be played and rarely gets used.

And congrats on a good tourney! I need to hit that course up soon...

VERY cool shot!:thmbup:

Here is one of me taken by my buddy's girlfriend up in Highbridge back in Sept. 2010. Like others have said I'd like to take my DSLR out and get some sweet shots but I'd rather focus on the game and wouldn't want to risk having something happen to my camera.
highbridgepic-September2010.jpg

I feel the same way about DG, I'd rather play than take pictures. Plus the camera doesn't quite fit in my bag. Also carrying my camera bag plus disc golf bag would just be kind of a hassle

I played terrible at leagues tonight, but on my way home this cheered me up:

(edited to fix picture)

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.