• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is hole number on at Bryan Mclane Park in San Antonio,TX. If you look carefuly you can see my disc flying through air near the trees. This was my first time playing this course and I loved it. I can't wait to go back to San Antonio and play this course again. If you are going to be in the area, its a must play.

20081116BM38.jpg

I love this course its right down the street from me. I try to make it out there aleast twice a week

http://www.hfds.org/vbull/showthread.php?p=6350#post6350

Check out ERicJ's #126 post for a some amazing pictures of Oak Meadows in Cypress, TX. We got around 11" of rain just over a day and here are the results. Basically the entire course (entire section of city really) is under water - note the post where the guy goes through the entire course in a kayak - friggin sweet. And to think they are about to have a tournament there!

Man my fiance would shoot me if I gave her that! Luckily both my guns have trigger locks on them.

Man my fiance would shoot me if I gave her that! Luckily both my guns have trigger locks on them.

I showed my wife that ring and she really liked it. She has strange taste though. She has 40 pairs of Flip-Flops. And then she complains when I buy more discs.:confused:

21bf6bea.jpg

Hole #17 at Summit Park in Summit, Illinois. This place was loaded with pinball holes like this and a majority of them required hyzer shots. Got boring after a while. Fairway's are impossible to get through.. I mean impossible there are like 2 foot gaps between some trees followed by a dogleg that just can't be made because of that stupid gap.:mad:
I would play a skip shot 3/4 of the way down the fairway with something really overstable.

Just got up and found the stoned Bassett Hound on guard duty this morning. I got some discs in the mail and she is keeping an I on them for me before I hit the practice field:

Picture034.jpg

I was at the store a few minutes ago, and I was walking by all the coolers and beach stuff, and I stopped in my tracks when I saw these. The name on them caught my attention:

0505092327.jpg

2927754397_4f4629d504.jpg

Barry Arnson, in the photo, put together this composite from pix I took during the 2008 Lost in the Woods tourney at East Roswell Park.

Image, and the original pix, on Flickr here.

Post A Cool Disc Golf Photo II

I can't find thread, so I am starting a new one.

I took this picture at the 9-hole course in Brenham, TX. Its a very small course, but I thought this was a cool picture. This is the basket I use when I practice at night on the road:

PICT0307.jpg

We set up or portable near our campsite at Thornhill Broome Beach at Point Mugu State Park, north of Malibu, CA the night before we played Coyote Point.

Picture533.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.