• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is really strange. No tire tracks in the grass, and the car does not seem to be damanged. Where the hell did it come from? So far I think that is the top ten pics of strangest things seen on the course.

My vote is flooding. The car was carried there from somewhere else and the water subsided. There is some mud in the grill of the car, but no other obvious damage. I don't think it came off the bridge. I don't see any tire tracks either.

I was playing this morning and as I was approaching the basket I saw this car IN THE CREEK... I must have been the first to see it cause I informed the police officer sitting in the parking lot and he went to check it out. About 20 minutes later people from the city came...

101_0326.jpg

101_0327.jpg

Ha! That just made Paschall Park that much more interesting. Can't you just picture the drunk idiots driving by three and four thinking life is good - then bam! :eek: You totally need to post these pics for the course!

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/gallery.php?id=2649&mode=gal&view=&hole=&page=1

I hope that is #10 basket, or that creek just got a lot more full. (This is the exact spot I'm usually putting from:) ) Evil, evil #10 - I tell you - you'll feel no wind for the first seven holes and then 8-10 just blast you. Love the pics!

I used a Hydra to putt at that hole, that way if it rolls down the hill, I won't loose it. That is the #10 basket by the way

shawshank #4 (jail)

here's what it looks like going in from the left "incorrect" side.
took a 6 on a par 3 - OUCH!!! :mad:

I gotta tell you - the more pics of Shawshank I see - the more excited I am for the tourney this weekend. Midnightbiker, you're missing out!

I used a Hydra to putt at that hole, that way if it rolls down the hill, I won't loose it. That is the #10 basket by the way

So after playing - what did you like? I'm a big fan of #3, #5, #6, #13. It's just a good tough course - frustrating and long, but solid. I can get passes to play and bypass the cop, so if anyone is ever interested in playing this course just let me know, and I'll play a round with you. Miller can play rounds out there as well.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/gallery.php?id=1629&mode=gal&view=&hole=&page=2#

My vote is flooding. The car was carried there from somewhere else and the water subsided. There is some mud in the grill of the car, but no other obvious damage. I don't think it came off the bridge. I don't see any tire tracks either.

I too noticed the mud in the grille and wondered what that could tell us. I was first thinking they drove from the water accessing it from a bank we can't see well enough. But flooding could very well be it.

I too noticed the mud in the grille and wondered what that could tell us. I was first thinking they drove from the water accessing it from a bank we can't see well enough. But flooding could very well be it.

It rained but not hard enough to flood and move cars around parks...BUT I do see the trash line a flood would of left behind...Maybe I slept through a crazy thunderstorm

flat out bizarre ... but there has to be an explanation.

Me think it was gently dropped from the sky somewhere...:p:p

I gotta tell you - the more pics of Shawshank I see - the more excited I am for the tourney this weekend. Midnightbiker, you're missing out!

I would love to play out there, but I just can't swing the $50 to play out there. Maybe I can make the next tournament they will have out there.

I think she is just confused. She is 10 years old and she gets that way sometimes. She dosen't know if she is coming or going.

Status
Not open for further replies.