• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
lm_back18.jpg
[/IMG]

'after a nice rain, plenty of tombstones at La Mirada - Back 18, La Mirada, CA

Heres the youngest of my 3 kids, he's 5 years old. He loves his mini-basket I got him for Christmas. Hopefully by the time he's a teenager he will be an awesome disc golfer.

Picture009.jpg

Picture007.jpg

at some point, he will have to choose between foosball and DG. :\

Russ, if I had a mini basket when I was five Id be a disc golfing machine right now.

I know that's right!!! I will say this... The little nerf basketball, with the hoop that goes over the door, has just been replaced! ...Move down the line!

We also saw a deer today at Alex. It must've been hiding in the tall grass because a dude walked by with his dog and it just sprung up and hauled ass!

It hasn't been above freezing in Atlanta for nearly a week. I can't tell you how rare that is around here. Southern blood is thin to take the heat, not thick like y'all's to take the cold.

But seriously, Bill, that is a pretty lame photo if you're trying to impress Yankees. :doh:

I give you guys a lot of credit for venturing outside in unseasonably cold temps. I played in the snow the last three years up here in New England but I just can't do it anymore. It certainly had it's novelty at first and it's great you guys are trying it out.

4113564849_a648a62a52.jpg

#6 at Francis E. Walter Dam in Lake Harmony, PA. A Colorado-like course on Pennsylvania lands.

That's a fantastic picture, and a fun course (though we stupidly played it after a very large rain storm and had mud up to our knees by the time we were done).

But seriously, Bill, that is a pretty lame photo if you're trying to impress Yankees.

I know, but its all we got...I thought it looked pretty cool. It actually looked more like Gulf coast Florida than up north because the snow dust looked like the white sand down there.

Right now its about 40, and I have people telling me that its too cold for them to come play a round with me. Wimps. These same people will not play when the temp approaches 90+ in the summer.

on thursday when it was 30-34 outside my dumbass jumped in the water at bear branch cause my favorite destroyer caught the biggest gust of wind ever and believe me with that front coming in it was windy, and it turned RIGHT on hole 12 (thats right hole 12) and made it all the way to the water...it was going perfect and about to turn left as always when the freaking hurricane speed gust took it away while i was screaming no noo noooo NOOOOOOO...i got neck deap and was near hyperventilating before i found it :doh: the things i do to get my discs back...

i left my wet boxers in the car and went to get them later that day and they were frozen and stiff as a board haha....the whole time im in there my buddies are laughing and taking videos/pictures for their enjoyment

Status
Not open for further replies.