• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my daughter's cat, Charlie, in basket #3 of my private course. I had just finished adding all of the chains and was walking back to the house. I happened to turn around to look at the basket again, and there he was.

picture.php

If your ace hits the cat and bounces out does it still count?

This is my daughter's cat, Charlie, in basket #3 of my private course. I had just finished adding all of the chains and was walking back to the house. I happened to turn around to look at the basket again, and there he was.
Nice catch. FINALLY, a DG picture my wife didn't roll her eyes at.

Is it me, or does that cat look like he is taking a leak?
icon_eek.gif

the cat is obviously tearing one off.

I knew it was only a matter of time before this popped up! :) I was just waiting for it.

I had to go back down to the basket after I took the pic to make sure that he wasn't dropping a deuce! I think that I ruined the moment for him. :p

Played Stony Creek today in Shelby Twp., MI and some crafty DG'ers made 2 nice little huts! The first 2 pics are of the one on hole 12 and the last one is on hole 14. The one on hole 14 (that I didn't take interior pics of) has a little fire pit inside too!

The one on 12 is 100% made of sticks and logs, including the benches. The one on 14 is the same except uses a tarp.

Both of them can easily fit 4 people!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Played Stony Creek today in Shelby Twp., MI and some crafty DG'ers made 2 nice little huts! The first 2 pics are of the one on hole 12 and the last one is on hole 14. The one on hole 14 (that I didn't take interior pics of) has a little fire pit inside too!

The one on 12 is 100% made of sticks and logs, including the benches. The one on 14 is the same except uses a tarp.

Both of them can easily fit 4 people!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
:hfive: That's amazing!!!

Look forward to checking these out once I move out that way. Pretty cool though. Would be good for winter and summer.

I hope that they don't become trash collectors and eye sores on the course. It's a nice idea... that hopefully doesn't get ruined by some inconsiderate people... disc golfers or otherwise.

picture.php

Looking for a birdie?

Can't believe no one has said that yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.