• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tournament in Busan, (South) Korea

Sweet tourney. There were a ton of Korean families and kids. Fun for the whole family. There were different divisions, Children, Amateur Mens/Womens, 'Pro'. Also a full event of goodies, a lunch and a beautiful day on the shore line. Close to Dadaepo or near Sinpyeong station if you know the Busan Subway area...probably not.
Had a fun day, and had some solid play. Accurate, consistent (except for about 3 shots) and minimal OB. A few longer birdie putts. Nothing ulbelievable, just not too shabby. Took home 1st in the tourney...best score overall. Happiness didn't really sink in til' well after the final round.

Good times, hopefully see you at the next one in Daegu.:hfive:

Attachments

• DSCF9191.jpg
    DSCF9191.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 98
  • DSCF9217.jpg
    DSCF9217.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 107
  • DSCF9222.jpg
    DSCF9222.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 136
have 19, now need a 4th

following on from some others comments
perhaps her form could be better if she disced down???

it looks like she's trying to throw a destroyer

she looks like Vidic and Evra do against any quality side. ie, Liverpool or more specifically Barca today. flailing and flapping their wings looking for an offside call that never was.:p

The end is nigh

Turned around at #16 at Wells Branch and this is what I saw. Pretty cool

Attachments

• IMG00221-20110525-2028(1).jpg
    IMG00221-20110525-2028(1).jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 109
first 2 from winter park in kewaunee WI, 3rd is vollrath WI

Attachments

• tmp_23237802.jpg
    tmp_23237802.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 85
  • tmp_73137803.jpg
    tmp_73137803.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 93
  • tmp_34937804.jpg
    tmp_34937804.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 86
Hey, I'm from Milwaukee too. I have family in Kewaunee. Seems like that course came out of nowhere. Worth the drive up?? what do you think?

YES!

I grew up in Millerwaukee and now live in Kewaunee. If you like challenging and scenic courses with tough terrain, then come play!

We were hiking up in the vicinity of Eurana Park in Weatherly, PA so we decided to check out the course yesterday. Apparently a severe thunderstorm had rolled through the area on Thursday and did some major damage:

picture.php

This is the 'before' of the fairway:

d357ca5b.jpg

The before basket to tee photo:

fa27e70a.jpg

Here's the basket to tee after photo after the devastation:

picture.php

It wasn't really "cool" since I wanted to play some DG, but these are pics of the current conditions at Riverside Park in Grand Rapids, MI. We've had a a wet Spring so far.

Hole # 7 fairway (tree down next to basket):
Rside7fairway.jpg
[/IMG]

Hole #1 basket:
Rside1basket.jpg
[/IMG]

Hole #15 basket is straight ahead and the entire hole is underwater from the tee:
Riverside15.jpg
[/IMG]

I rode to Riverside yesterday and it's really bad now with the flooding, hole 10 is flooded from the river itself rather than the lagoon like all the other holes . There were hundreds of Carp on the fairway, around the basket, and across the bike/walk/run path. Here is a pic, I could have done a better job but I didn't want to wade out into the carp farm. This is the same course as E-man's. How do I embed pic's on here, this thumb stuff is for the birds.

Attachments

• fish basket.jpg
    fish basket.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
I rode to Riverside yesterday and it's really bad now with the flooding, hole 10 is flooded from the river itself rather than the lagoon like all the other holes . There were hundreds of Carp on the fairway, around the basket, and across the bike/walk/run path. Here is a pic, I could have done a better job but I didn't want to wade out into the carp farm. This is the same course as E-man's. How do I embed pic's on here, this thumb stuff is for the birds.

That's crazy. I didn't see the Carp farm! Time to go get some dinner. :p

About pics: If I'm using attachments, I upload then click on the link in the "manage attachments" window. It opens up a window with just the pic, then you can copy the URL to the "insert image" window.

Otherwise, I upload pics to Photobucket or whatever and then its easy to copy the URL to the "insert image" window. Just keep an eye on the pic sizes. :rolleyes:

Aahhh Spring

This was the Truckee River Regional Park this morning.

There was no snow by the second round...

17359167_FHrQP6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts