• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

That's my girl!

The best way to grow the sport? Start 'em young!

BGi9y5dCUAAh-Kd.jpg:large

Notice the no snow in the pic. Due to this weak winter all courses except for Squaw and Kirkwood are playing great with no snow and no issues. There's talk of some weather coming in next week, but spring snow melts fast. Come on up to Tahoe and ski/ride in the morning and disc all day while you can.

Was that disc ^ originally red? I've heard they have color fading issues. That one is stuck closer to the sun so figure it's just losing color like a MoFo and starting to look yellow now!

That's funny. No, it was and is yellow. Saw a buddies pink one the other day. Pretty cool fade pattern. I may try to fade one intentionally.

Was that disc ^ originally red? I've heard they have color fading issues. That one is stuck closer to the sun so figure it's just losing color like a MoFo and starting to look yellow now!

This is #7 at Chattooga Belle Farm in Long Creek, South Carolina. With 7 different kinds of Apple Trees on the course, you're never far from a nice snack.

Attachments

• CBF_Hole_7.jpg
    CBF_Hole_7.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 103
DSC03825.jpg

My two main putters in Steady Ed's first basket at the IDGC. At left, the '06 Birdie that earned its position as my top putter. At right, the '99 Soft Magnet I bought on my trip to DeLaveaga that year. My turnover putter. I'm currently beating in a new Soft Magnet to take its place when it eventually dissolves into a pile of plastic powder.

(I know, I know...The Birdie has arguably the single worst graphic design in the history of the sport. Almost sacrilegious to appear here...but I putt better with it than any other Disc I've owned in 24 years. C'est la vie.)

Latest posts