• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

I played until we started getting below 20 and windy. Got a round in last Wednesday... In shorts. :eek:

Nubs man, NUBS! :D

Yeah, I see a lot of "shorts" people that you would never see anywhere. It must be Michigan thing, the instant it gets warm out everyone has shorts on.

1662230_676790939040004_243091102_n.jpg

Hey, for taking a tree hit it actually looks pretty good! :hfive:

Here is the before pic.........
525590_490083437683184_1401772951_n.jpg

Airport Lakes Park

Looks like we're not in WV any more! :p This is Red basket #7, if it's not already obvious. Had a great time playing this course a couple times while in Orlando for a praise and worship conference and for Disney World. Holes #6 & #8 are especially cool, IMO. Hopefully I'll get back out once more before heading home.

picture.php

Looks like we're not in WV any more! :p This is Red basket #7, if it's not already obvious. Had a great time playing this course a couple times while in Orlando for a praise and worship conference and for Disney World. Holes #6 & #8 are especially cool, IMO. Hopefully I'll get back out once more before heading home.

Looks like the kind of course where Jack Sparrow would be found playing.

DSC_0029_zpseiam4sro.jpg

DSC_0030_zps2sfv8qag.jpg

DSC_0033_zps9xlrhuj7.jpg

wtf - there's a lot of noise in those pictures . . . not sure how that happened. anyway, this is kaposia after our fairly large snowstorm. i should have taken more - there were a loooooot of very scenic views that saturday.

Old-school low-res of Southwoods in West Des Moines.

Hole 1 at bottom of hill before creek.
Hole 2 basket is on the end of the next hill.
Hole 3 basket is not visible but is near the tower.

P5170002.JPG

In the Zone

Benji Rogers in the zone at Richmond Hill Disc Golf Park in Asheville, NC. Photo by JAM WIZARD PHOTOGRAPHY.

Attachments

• In the Zone Compressed.jpg
    In the Zone Compressed.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 141
Finally a decent day! Got out the local short course at lunch, and took just four along.

Sunny day, but also VERY muddy from the melted snow.....

I was going through an old box of photos, and came across some old DG pics. Lets have some fun with them! Who can tell me what course featured this structure? circa 1996.

picture.php

Latest posts