• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

An A3 Halloween tournament stamped mini circa 1995.

29067083_1306851089414838_2841651982633274588_n.jpg

Last edited:
Me and Angry Tree on hole 17 (just past tee) North Charlotte Regional Park, today. Spring has sprung in SW Florida, although it has been more like summer lately.

29468354_1314965488603398_7034365511147154656_n.jpg

Here's a disc bear at Findley State Park in Wellington, OH. The emerald ash borer killed most of the ash trees, the course workers have been making lots of chainsaw carvings out of the stumps. Hard to see here, but the bear is throwing a disc.

When I played last week there was a bunch of loose change on the "disc", sorta like tipping the waiter.

Attachments

• DiscBearCarving.jpg
    DiscBearCarving.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 151
Here's a disc bear at Findley State Park in Wellington, OH. The emerald ash borer killed most of the ash trees, the course workers have been making lots of chainsaw carvings out of the stumps. Hard to see here, but the bear is throwing a disc.

When I played last week there was a bunch of loose change on the "disc", sorta like tipping the waiter.

Thats really cool. Great way to make the most out of a bad situation.

Looks like I need to get back out to Findley

Picture from my recent trip to California! This is at King's River DGC in the southern valley.
5qJj6pb.jpg

My clean new KJ Teebird from my buddy! A little acetone helped me make a cool stamp cooler.
3lV25iK.jpg

Hole 13 Steady Ed IDGC from our recent Augusta area trip.

picture.php

Got the stones to go for it?

Loved that hole! Threw a flippy Leo IIRC.

And yes, Langley is a wonderful course. Challenging, pretty, and very well executed.

Fitting that into my trip with Harmon and Hobbs was special... so I can relate to that on top of IDGC. Courses like that are what destination disc golf is all about.

Latest posts