• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Your Found Plastic!

I almost wanna call BS on that leopard ;)

Anyway, I sliced my foot up in a pond trying to dig out a GL fuse of mine. Anyway, all I ended up finding was a Champ Starfire with a name and number on it, after calling the number and finding out it wasn't in service, and finding out the guy didn't have a FB, all I have left to do now is ask if anyone wants to buy a Bright Neon greenish/yellow Champ Starfire? I'd say it's at LEAST a 7/10 (underrating) and feels about 170g.

7/10 Champ Starfire, 170ish. I'll take just about anything for it.

star boss
star destroyer
champ fire bird kc 12x
champ starfire
dx sidewinder
dx teebird
1st run archon
star katana
champ eagle
star archon
star monster
blizz teedevil
few minis
a wallet and only lost a dx boss I got for free

CE Valkyrie
R-Pro Boss
DX Orc
DX Sidewinder
Star Whippet X
Blizz TeeDevil (returned)
DX Beast
TI Buzz (returned)

Loving the CE Valk :thmbup:

Yellow DX Leopard, no ink. Gave it to the friend I was playing with whose disc we were looking for, and he lost it a month later on Legion Park's infamous Hole 7.

167 Tie-Dye Star Starfire, had a name but it was illegible. Found at the same time as the Leopard. I couldn't make it work for me, so I gave that to a different friend, who got it stuck in a tree at Legion Park.

177 Blue 12x KC Pro Roc, no ink, fairly beat in (has obviously hit a lot of trees, but that is not surprising for the course that I found it on.

Yellow Condor, unk wgt, practically new. A first time player with us found this and told me to hold onto it, so maybe it doesn't count.

163 Red Mercury Putter. This has a tag on the back that says it was sold used as a dog frisbee for $1.99...

All of these were found on Holes 15 and 16 of Sugar Bottom on 3 different days.

Warlock, pro beast, 2 champ beast, 2 champ valk, champ groove, champ monarch, champ monster, 2 star teerex, star teebird, ls polaris, tye dye monarch, elite z XS, elite z buzzz, dx roc, 3 KC pro roc (same color, same spot of water hazard), first run kite, another KC pro roc, lot of DX trash, esp (i think) crush, most had no ink. throw that XS all the time! It's legit!

not plastic, but paper!

oh and one time a throw that hit a tree and went wide right led me straight to a dollar bill. couple months later....same thing! except a $20! Ballin!

Played a round yesterday with some friends of mine.

Found:
11X KC Pro Eagle-X - 6-7/10, # on back, called left a message, nothing yet
Blizzard Wraith - 8-9/10, no # or name
Champion Orc - 8-9/10, no # or name

I've found 7 discs since moving to Laramie. I have only been able to keep 2 so far. They were a Elite-X Wildcat whose owner had never played that course and lives far away and a Blizzard TeeDevil with no #. The other 5 had names. 2 of them were DX Banshees with the same kids name. If I find another Banshee with his name he might not get it back.

175 Champion Monarch yellow
180 Kc pro Roc 12x
175 11x Firebird yellow Budweiser stamp
175 12x firebird pearly Blue water color
175 12x Aviar silver stamp

Last night at Vastwood, hole 18, I found three: Star Beast (no name/number), dx Boss (no name/number), dx Archangel (called).

174 Pro Line Leopard, name and number faded beyond legibility...darn :clap: