• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent Disc Golf injuries!

Got the lyme and now have some arthritis of the knees. Pretty gay as my knees have always been stellar compared to my friends.

Stepped on my left ankle funnily on a less-than-stellar natural tee and tweaked it a bit. It hasn't kept me from playing, but I've been treating it gingerly and taping it up when I go out. Taking it easy this week to help the healing process.

Won't let me post a picture from my phone but...

Off topic but just wanted to share the joy of using the app Tapatalk to access and post to your favorite forums. Looks better on a phone than the site does and gives you all the features you would want for the forums.

Also to make my post semi-relevant I got a cut on the edge of my index finger on my throwing hand from the flashing on my new Star Boss. :thmbdown:

Most recent: playing a glow round the other night, the events of the incident are fuzzy, but I woke up with a scrape/lump on my forehead.

I got stung by a yellow jacket two days ago which I posted about in the "critters you ran into on the course" thread. Right now the majority of my forearm is swollen and itchy. It woke me up several times last night because of this. I've never been stung by anything before this so it's a new experience to me.

Finally went to a doc about the tendonitis in my throwing and working arm. He gave me a jabbing cortisone shot and told me to "baby the arm" for 6-8 weeks. Sigh*, it looks like I'm back to being a lefty again.

Sometimes when i go out with my noob buddies, they have some wack ass throws that make me Facepalm :doh: so hard that I get a concussion. happened on multiple occasions

I started having a sweet flick this year and recently I have been getting more distance and accuracy with it..

But- with my grip i use the side of my fingers which is not a natural way for them to bend... I am pretty sure i messed up a ligament or something in my hand.

Every time i flick now it feels like I am breaking my finger sooo no flicks for me, which is horrible because it is about 40% of my game now.

Latest posts