• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

NEaDBjUl.jpg

Glow Champ Coyote. Love the stamp! Might start a collection on these Little Wings. sorry about the small pic. Will update with my own later tonight.

With my funny money tournament winnings I picked up:

4x Prodigy M3
1x Proto Star Champ Roc3
1x Big Bird Champ Roc3
2x Echo Star TeeBird

I won an E Karma for winning my card on Day 2 and my trophy for winning Intermediate was a dyed Suspect.

My player's pack included:
Eraser Wizard
DX Ontario Roc
Champ Glow Roc3
Metal Flake Champ TeeBird

Before the tournament I purchased a Pa4. Before tomorrow's tournament I am picking up three more Pa4s.

Just got this from DiscStalker~

0510131551_zpscdfec082.jpg

Well, someone else got it for me. It looks like it'll fly a bit more like an XL than my wierd high PLH Pro D one.

I ordered the Gateway Facebook Evolution special. 5 discs for $39 shipped.
I ordered:
1 Illusion
1 Sabre
1 Slayer
1 Element
1 Demon

I have received them but havent had a chance to test any yet. I hope I am not disappointed with them, they feel awesome. I am curious about the pop top on the Illusion. Cant wait to see it fly. Great deal anyway.
Thanks Gateway!

9 shield stamp S PDs
3 circle stamp champ eagles
2 avery star teebirds
2 echo destroyers
PA1
PA4
Shark 3
flat 12x firebird
x-out champ sidewinder

that's about the last week or so. the wife says I gotta back off a bit or play more tourneys to recoup some cash.

Here is my latest purchase! Working on assembling a stack of identical putters for practice sessions.

Attachments

• 0514131121.jpg
    0514131121.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 42
Hi-liter yellow Neutron Amp 168g. Love it already.

Too much lately, I need to slow down.

Some Really nice CFR glow Roc3s, Including a worlds one and death by roc with a awesome ghost shatter stamp.

Prodigy M3
MVP Ion and Anode
Glow Leo
150 DX Leo
Star Valk
And this seemingly color changing kinda swirly Roc3, last pic is bad but you can still see two distinct colors in the rim:

Figured I owed it to myself to try my favorite new driver in VIP. Only had TP up to this point.

$T2eC16dHJIQE9qUHuE5pBROn7s!MHQ~~60_57.JPG

Latest posts