• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Rounds Per Year

How many rounds of disc golf have you played in the last year?

• 0-50

Votes: 15 13.9%
  • 51-100

Votes: 22 20.4%
  • 101-150

Votes: 21 19.4%
  • 151-200

Votes: 13 12.0%
  • 201-250

Votes: 14 13.0%
  • 251-300

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • 301-350

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • 351-400

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • 401-450

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • more than 450

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters

cc0049

Double Eagle Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
How many rounds would you say that you have played in the past year? I know that not everyone uses the scorebook feature on this site, so some may not know the exact count, but you probably have a good idea anyway.

I've only played twice this year. But I only started playing again on Tuesday, so I guess I'd be on par for alot this year.

I have probably played 30 to 40 rounds so far this summer, I expect that come October I will begin to slow down, so maybe somewhere around 150 rounds in total.

Not to many so far, but I am really starting to get into it. I hope I can get to 200 by years end.

My wife made me a chart of all the courses I play, with space to add courses, and I fill it out every time I play. I don't count the number of rounds, I wish I had, but last year I played 87 times, according to my charts, and counting the times I play more than one round, I would say I played about 140-160 rounds last year.

This year, I have 41 check marks so far, so I am guessing I have played about 60 rounds so far this year. I usually can only play on weekends, and most of the time , only on Sundays, so I don't get to play as much as other people.

I play 4 or 5 rounds a week from March to October. I have also been known to travel to warmer climates during the winter months to play.

250 or so

Last edited:
I play at least two rounds every weekday that it is not raining (heavily) and I have no other commitments. I have from 7am to 2pm most weekdays to do whatever I want until work. I also get in a couple rounds on the weekends generally.

This week has been a slow week for me so far. I only played 18 today, 45 yesterday, 27 Tuesday, and 33 Monday (packed it in early and meet one of my groomsmen for lunch). I also probably got about an hour and a half total of putting and approach practice in as well. I will be getting in 24 at Valpo, IN tomorrow. Not sure what else yet, I have an errand to run as well. I am probably good for 10-15 rounds a week. plus putting/approach practice. it's either that...or watch Maury.

o want to know who has played 450 or more. that is just nuts.

I've got 472 rounds recorded in the scorebook for DGCR since joining last July. I've still got a couple of weeks left to make a full year and I'm going to try to hit 500.

I have not yet been playing for a whole year, but I am on pace to play about 480 rounds in my first year of disc golfing.

I probably play 70 times a year-maybe. normally that is more than one round though. playing more would be nice. But at least i've got a practice basket, which I use probably 5-7 days a week. So that's sweet.

About twice a week, usually play two rounds both times so around 16 rounds a month. It would be more but the tendonitis in my right arm hurt my dg times until I started going lefty.

Let me qualify my 201 - 251 by stating that I started playing for the first time ever January 1st! Most of these rounds are 18 but some were only 9, but I played a lot of 24 hole rounds this winter at Dretzka winter course and a handful of 27 hole round at Dretzka summer course

P.S. I have totally noticed how disc golf is leaving me with a tight muscle below my shoulder blade in my right hand (RHBH) and that is really messing up my golf swing!!!! I still love both sports!

I play 3-5 times a week in the spring-summer-fall. I try to get out once a week in the winter, but with the deep snow it gets hard for about three months of the year. I play in snowshoes during the worst of it.

I have 76 rounds in the scorebook since joining in March. That is when I got back into the sport after a three year hiatus.

Latest posts