• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Secret Santa Gift Pics

Just got to the dorm, Two very sweet JK pro Aviars and a wizard waiting for me! Thanks Santa!!

There is a distinct lack of pictures in this thread. At least 10 people need to start posting pics of their haul ASAP.

Finally got my pics up, here they is. eagle is pure $$$

IMAG0265.jpg

pd

..I've been looking for this thread. must be getting old and blind. whoever my SS from DGR was thank you. you sent me 2 FR P1s and an Aftershock, plus some goodies. i'm digging the aftershock, it's a fun throw.

I see Solt hasnt posted.
I received a hat and 2 discs.
I fess up. I have yet to post the pic.
I'm sure Frank will fine me behind the woodshed somethin awful fierce.

warobert said:
My SS gift arrived earlier this week, all the way from discmaia country. I received 2 European open first run d-md2s and a supercolor buzzz with a comically bad design (so bad its good). There were some awesome mint chocolate candies as well.

Thanks Santa!

Pics later when I find the camera...
Found that camera yet? =)

pucketto

sorry about the delay and hope you are able to view it okay. I am happy with my secret santa's gift. Thanks to Dig It!

Sorry the picture was bigger than I posted. Thanks BCR PSU.

My SS actually got me two Pliny the Elders, a nice pink Z Buzz and one Hot Nasty santizer. I loved these gifts. I especially got excited about the one of most ought IPAs. Funny thing was that after drinking the first one of Plinys, I told myself it was good but was it that good like others raved about. I had tasted better IPAs...I need to try my second one when time is right.

mmmm, pliny rules. i do agree that there are better IPA's out there

Latest posts