• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Shore Acres--Saugatuck, MI--Feb. 4th!!!!

HEY!

yes, i will not be able to make it. i'm backed up on dye orders right now they've already been paid for so i'm trying my hardest to please the customers. sorry guys!

Juke, throw a Groove for me.

you giant "p" word!

^lulz...
nah, I got massive man love for peebz, and he owes me 20 bucks :D

When i played on Monday with E-Man we saw a group of 8 hiking towards the 14th tee.

Saw a vehicle in the parking lot with personalized plates that read "AVIAR". :cool:

Like rshrevo said, the teepads are pretty much non-existent. With 10-15 inches of new snow it shouldn't matter anyways. Can't wait to see some killer snow drifts! My night class tonight was cancelled and prolly not having class tomorrow either, but the roads should be cleared up by Friday and it looks pretty quiet weather-wise for that day. :thmbup:

put the ribbons on my discs using mailing tape. so i am ready for friday. can't wait to play.

I'm being a sally and using ribbons lol. This is my first real snow round, my first round since Thanksgiving, and a new course. I'm not taking any chances lol.

I threw with ribbons for my 1st time yesterday and it wasn't as bad as I though it was gonna be. The discs seemed to fly ok w/ them. And the duct tape held even after all the trees I hit :wall:.

But I used the gift-wrap type ribbons, and they sometimes would curl up in a ball under the disc so they didn't matter anyways. Thinkin maybe a flat ribbon will work better and not curl up.

Meet by the tee or practice basket.

I figure we could all meet at the practice basket which is right by the first tee. plus we could practice our putting and get a little loosened up before we play the round.

Sounds good to me. If I don't run into any major traffic or anything I should be out there around 9:30 to 10. I'm two and a half hours away but leaving at 7 to give myself some time to get there.

holy crap, three hours to clear the driveway this am>>>BOOOOO SNOW!!!

lol it would have taken me longer probably. luckily I found out I have an awesome neighbor now (just moved a week ago) that gave me full access to his snowblower whenever I need it. Somebodies gonna be getting a 24 pack this summer! lol

indeed, this is my first year with a snow blower, and it has been wonderful.

indeed, this is my first year with a snow blower, and it has been wonderful.

man i spent the last two hour and a half hours cleaning the driveway and chopping wood out there. Heading to Riverside in like 30 or so.:clap:

looking at weather channel, it said saugatuck got 11 inches... we got 14 in Grand Rapids... should be fun, but should drift nicely over tomorrow for friday!

Not my Yaya's. Darn now i will have to wear something to protect my Yaya's have a portable shovel in my trunk will try and work on some way of making a handle to carry it easier when playing.

Latest posts