• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Shore Acres--Saugatuck, MI--Feb. 4th!!!!

apdrvya

Marketplace Guru
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
So, February 4th at 10am we will be at Shore Acres in Saugatuck, MI for an epic winter disc golf adventure... who's in?!?!?!

damn Fridays.

well I figured to post in here again so we can get a full idea of who will be there. I'm also bringing a buddy with me too.

If my vacation time is approved i will try to be there as well. My birthday is the 3rd so i am trying to get the week off.

I would try my best to make it up there... if were during the weekend.

I've missed out on the Flip City and Ada meetups so far, I have got to make my way up there soon!

That course is on some of the sickest disc golf land. Not so sure on the design though.

I just ordered a travel tag tonight. Not sure if I will have it by then but if so I will be bringing it if someone wants to trade.

Hey Jeff and the fella's, I have been a union contractor for several years but have been on layoff for almost 2 years now and just been doing a factory maintenence job to get by. I got called back to go to work in detroit, 7 days a week 12 hours a day, Im leaving this afternoon, so fortunately for my wallet and unfortunately for disc golf I will be out of town and the disc golf game for 3-4 months. I should be back in GR in april for spring discing though. Ill be coming on the dgcr and checking in on you guys often...thanks, spread the word and talk to you guys soon.

Ok I might have 2 people going with me. My brother is a definite and my buddy is a maybe. I probably won't know for sure with my buddy until we get closer to the date.

still haven't heard if my vacation request has been approved but if it is i will be there. i was also thinking of bringing a camera and getting a group photo of everyone that shows up to play.

Hey Jeff and the fella's, I have been a union contractor for several years but have been on layoff for almost 2 years now and just been doing a factory maintenence job to get by. I got called back to go to work in detroit, 7 days a week 12 hours a day, Im leaving this afternoon, so fortunately for my wallet and unfortunately for disc golf I will be out of town and the disc golf game for 3-4 months. I should be back in GR in april for spring discing though. Ill be coming on the dgcr and checking in on you guys often...thanks, spread the word and talk to you guys soon.

There's night golf at Bandemer Park in Ann Arbor quite frequently. Baskets get lit up with glowsticks. Probably a reasonable distance to get in a couple rounds.

As to the Saugatuck event, I'm actually heading to the Kzoo area for disc golf that very weekend, but aside from hitting the new Air Zoo course we hadn't actually figured out what we were playing. Most of the golf was planned for Saturday, but we'll be getting in at least one round on Friday.

Latest posts