• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Sick New YouTube Video

Just watched it again...can't explain how much i love it...please for the love of dg, watch this video!!!

Those videos are AWESOME! Now i wanna go throw my disc! PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE!!!

very entertaining

I really enjoy watching the pro women better than the men, and not for the obvious reasons. Those final four women in that vid throw with such smooth form and even momentum. The dudes have that extra twitch in their drives to add more power, which sometimes makes them look funny.

This is the best quality disc golf video I have ever seen. Better than any of the ones I have paid for. Not just picture quality but camera work and editing.

I really enjoy watching the pro women better than the men, and not for the obvious reasons. Those final four women in that vid throw with such smooth form and even momentum. The dudes have that extra twitch in their drives to add more power, which sometimes makes them look funny.

I noticed that too... the women threw in a relaxed style (not sure if that is a good way of explaining it)... makes me want to just get a bit more laid back and just play

I volunteered for this event, watching these guys play was just awesome. I spotted on hole 10, you can see it at about 3:30 into the video, its often a blind shot if your throw fades left, and there's an out-of-bounds road just out of sight. My wife was marking the out of bounds points. These guys were real professionals, they were polite even when things went wrong. They would thank us for marking their out lies, I always wanted to apologize for marking their out shots, I didn't mean to! I don't want you to take a penalty!! :)

On the island hole, I think there is a short view of it later in the video. Its a 400-foot hole, the green is surrounded by out-of-bounds road. It's in a parking lot, the green is probably 10'x20' or so. One of the players aced it, and naturally he wasn't in the ace pool.

Unfortunately, the east course is a tournament only course, and isn't available for play most of the time. I played the course after the tourney, and felt wholly inadequate after seeing these guys. :)

rant over

Great video...makes me want to play.
Those guys' putts uphill through the trees were sweet...why can't I do that?

Great video! I'm about to watch it again!