• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

So, how did you play today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But hey, I am lucky enough to have a nice empty course so close to work I can play on lunch. So, no worries.

It is a glorious thing, is it not? I feel fortunate to have the same. Significantly increases my playing time being able to bang out 9 at lunch a few times a week. :hfive:

Agreed

It is a glorious thing, is it not? I feel fortunate to have the same. Significantly increases my playing time being able to bang out 9 at lunch a few times a week.

Definitely a perk to where I work and my game needs all the help it can get. lol

you mistakenly used a - when you should have used +

I feel like you have a crush on me, always chasing me around threads.

I find it kinda cute!

Also you are wrong for once, I shot - not + like the noob you think I am.

Last edited:
Shot par on the course closest to my house. Threw some good drives but my putting was off. Should've been -4 but hey I can't complain cause I got to play disc golf today.

fine at kaposia until i lost my premium midari and my nicely seasoned clear SP tsunami.

didn't finish the round even though i was under par; just was not going to lose another disc.

One round today, found a putting style that finally is consistent and natural and was draing putts like crazy. Still shot 2 over though. 910 rated round

Not today but last Friday. Played a round of wolf with 4 friends and won 15 skins. Played pretty well and had a bit of luck. The best part was one guy parked a short, tight hole and called wolf. Three of the remaining players threw and barely had a deuce putt. Last guy throws, kicks off a tree, and goes in for an ace. The disc he threw? A Wolf! Too crazy. We were laughing and crying as we always play 51 also. Well, the guy who called wolf wasn't laughing so much...

I shot my best round ever at the course I have a love/hate relationship for (more hate though). Walnut Ridge is a very nice course but it kicks me in the you know what everytime I play there and my best round there was 10 up heading into last night. The late time we played league there I shot a horrendous 25 up.

So how did I do?

5 up and giddy like a school girl, could have been a lot better if I got my putts up (had at least 5 hit the front of the cage :wall::wall:)

yesterday I went to my most frequented course at Chestnut Ridge NY which is in thick woods and its a love/hate relationship there. i used to alllllways get +10 and up. but as of late ive been doing -5 ~ -1 but on hole 9 is very tough and i usually try the tomahawk throws but they have been messing up my shoulder so for the first time i tried a RHBH on this hole and BAM i parked it right under the basket 225 ft through many, many trees. so i throw another one and VOOSH it goes 20 ft PAST the basket across the road! needless to say, my hard work on my drives are paying off and giving me a major confidence boost!

so even though my overall for the day was only at 0, i felt really good about it ;D

I played fairly average today, but very consistent. Scored 26 twice in a row at Willow Stream (9 hole). Putting was sub-par though. If I getting putting down I'd be hitting 2's all day. I should pull out my Discatcher and just practice my putting.

Played great today for a new course i haven't checked out. Shot 2 over but was draining putts again, even a couple 40ft. Took the win in the am division and took home 28 bucks. Learned backhand from someone too! Just gotta practice it

Yesterday, played ok. Took a tip from a buddy and tried putting with my Buzzz.

Genius. I was hitting putts I normally would have shanked. Drives were the problem.

Also met a guy who was just starting out in the game and played pretty well. He referenced Mike C. videos. :thmbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts