• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

So who is Eagle McMahon?

Makes it hard to write down scores on the next tee with him in your foursome.
Dave?------"birdie"
Will?-----"4"
Eagle?----Will" no par" Eagle" he was asking me"
Eagle two?"---- Dave "No, two is a birdie"
What did you get on that hole Eagle? ---"No I got a par"

Makes it hard to write down scores on the next tee with him in your foursome.
Dave?------"birdie"
Will?-----"4"
Eagle?----Will" no par" Eagle" he was asking me"
Eagle two?"---- Dave "No, two is a birdie"
What did you get on that hole Eagle? ---"No I got a par"

The exact reason why "birdie" "par" or "eagle" is the wrong way to answer the question of "what did you have on that hole?"

17 years old. Good for him for placing as high as he did. Incredible first two rounds, made the top 10 of an NT and surprised a lot of folks. Great work.

His father's a Colorado Pro and plays a sh*t ton of disc golf with his kid. He's also been surrounded by the right people all his life. He won the Colorado States last year at 16, and fwiw he turned 17 last week. He can hit 650' on flat ground and is only getting better.

Both him and his father are the most grounded, genuine and humble people you could hope to have on your card. Couldn't have happened to a better dude!

Congrats, Eagle!!!!!!

He is the only person in the state that makes me feel like I don't throw far enough. Don't get me wrong, there are other guys who throw further than me, but not far enough that I feel it makes a difference. Chiefstang is not exaggerating that he can hit '600 plus in distance tosses. He was throw for throw with Lizotte at the memorial aside from one throw Simon pumped out further. His game has really been coming around, and he is getting better and better at course management and his mental game.

Just watched the GBO final round... looks like Eagle really struggled in the wind compared to the other guys. Is it not very windy where he is in Colorado?

Latest posts