• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

So who is Eagle McMahon?

I was the TD for that event! (The Flying Eagle Open presented by Bonfire Brewing)

He absolutely ripped apart our local course, Hole in the Sky DGC, in the first round going -16 for 18 holes and setting a course record that won't be equaled any time soon.

He then had the hot round the next day at the par 61 temporary course at the Gypsum Creek Golf Course to take the win.

Incredible talent on display and plenty of room to get better. Congrats to Eagle and Ashley Sloan on being the first ever pro winners at the FEO!

4RXPGFL.jpg

My Buddy won the intermediate men's there as well.I had the chance to see Eagle and it was INSANE!His drive on 16 was just ridiculous right about 500' he threw a PD2 straight at it,basket was blind but more than one person heard it hit metal,drop in birdie.Just awesome to watch.

My Buddy won the intermediate men's there as well.I had the chance to see Eagle and it was INSANE!His drive on 16 was just ridiculous right about 500' he threw a PD2 straight at it,basket was blind but more than one person heard it hit metal,drop in birdie.Just awesome to watch.

I saw that 2 on his scorecard and knew right then and there that we made the right choice making that hole a par 3. Pretty incredible.

Yea it was a beautiful thing to watch.He took a bad roll on 15,talked to his dad for a second stepped up and just CRUSHED it.

I hope your buddy is thinking about moving up to advanced.

Latest posts