• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] Straightest Fairway You've Ever Thrown

I had a 175 glitter champ leopard that turned very little and faded very little which gave it a little straighter but shorter flight than my nicely beat champ teebird that fades more. That leopard was one straight flyer.

My go to straight stable fairways are perfectly seasoned 11x CAL Teebirds. They just hold the purest lines. A seasoned Eagle L is great as well, but the Teebirds seem to be more consistent.

Throwing flat? Star or late run CE TL. Only disc I can think of with the great combo of HSS and little fade. Or a good DX Teebird I guess.

Throwing with hyzer and having your disc flip to flat and not fade? Pro or Star Leopard, hands down. Followed closely by a seasoned champ eagle L.

Found a DX 174 Teebird in the marsh at my home course while looking for another disc a friend lost. The thing hyzer flips to absolutely dead straight. Would be hard to get another like it but it is money.

Thrown flat I'd have to say pro Leo.

i'm lurking this thread so hard.

after my axis and opto pure, i feel i've been spoiled. straight with 0 fade . . . it's all i want now.

so please, by all means, keep on listing.

for me . . . i guess star TL. but that was when i just started and had no idea what i was doing at all. time to revisit, methinks.

I would have to say a Latitude 64 River.

For me these things are extremely straight if thrown without OAT. If there is a little bit of OAT in there it will flip over. It's a very nose angle sensitive disc so it is great for learning too.

It goes very well with my MVP Amp and my MVP Volt.

I would have to say a Latitude 64 River.

For me these things are extremely straight if thrown without OAT. If there is a little bit of OAT in there it will flip over. It's a very nose angle sensitive disc so it is great for learning too.

Exactly what he said. I keep wanted to try buying another River as my friend has one that a touch more stable and I can bomb that thing easily. With my River any OAT is bad news.

With a little bit of hyzer my Opto 170 Fury looks like someone put a laser level on it.

Latest posts