• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

TDD's on the rise elsewhere???

But seriously, even my own son walks in front of me while I'm trying to throw. I think the reason that so many kids are diagnosed with ADHD these days, is because they all really have it. They can't find their @$$es with both hands and a roadmap, and it just keeps getting worse.

My son apologized, BTW, and still has been lucky enough not to get hit. Enough reminders, and maybe he'll learn.

I know some people are new and unaware of the rules or etiquette but I think it's common sense not to throw when you may hit someone. I've also been behind groups of usually fairly experienced players who throw multiple discs per hole on busy courses and never offer to let others play through. I think in either case it comes down to respect and the golden rule.

What is commons sense to you and I obviously is not to some folks.
I blame their parents. Who else raised the dumbass?

I agree with your last sentence. They have a lack of respect. Folks are not born that way. They are a product of an environment.

I blame the parents. They reared some spoiled whiney chitstains on society.

Natty Lite is not beer. Sorry.

Latest posts