• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] teebird t3

I thought these were being released in Gstar last week. Where did I get that?

The more reviews come out, the more this sounds like my flat, firm glow. When I get mine I'll shoot some side by side footage to see how they compare. My flat gow Teeb is my money forehand disc.

You're right. Maybe a little less bite at the end.
Also a little more flex and tackiness to the plastic. The mass release of these in champ should be a big deal.

Could they make a McPro T3............. :D
That. Would. Rule.

G star just doesn't do it for me. Maybe I'll try again once it gets cold, but for now I'll keep my Star and Champ TBs.

If they offered these in McPro I'd buy a boat load.

I wasn't sure if I would like GStar or not. So far I got a TL and Tern. Really don't mind the extra flex too much. Though I did sort through and find the stiffest Tern I could which was Yellow.

I got so many TB's though and I'm perfectly happy with those I can't see any benefit of jumping ship. I'm sure I will get one eventually.

discgolfcenter has the proto star for 19.99, that was 18 and change after my discount. Sure they won't last too long

Gstar doesn't bother me. If you are looking for a flatter Teebird or Leopard it's a descent buy. Seems like there are very few xouts in g*

My protos are going to get here today but I can't open them until Sunday night because I'm going to Highbridge for the weekend. First world disc golf problems

Got a Teebird 3 today and played a whole round throwing nothing but that disc off the tee.

First impression: it is a GStar Teebird. I compared it to the other GStar TBs in the store and it was identical to them. Compared to my flat Star and Champ Teebirds (runs from between the last 2 years, all chosen to be as flat as possible), this disc has a lower shoulder and is thus flatter. There is simply a higher shoulder on the older Star and Champ teebs. I believe that there is simply a new top piece for the mold that has a lower shoulder for this disc.

So it's a GStar Teebird that for some reason has the proto star stamp, which is cool.

I threw it on hyzers, spike hyzers, straight to fade, anhyzers, sidearm hyzers and straight shots (my sidearm sucks), and it performed like a Teebird should. It's stable to slightly overstable, and flies like my other Star Teebirds (big surprise here).

I like the way it feels a bit more than my Star though, so I think I'll bag this one in place of my Star Teebird. It will fit nicely alongside my champ Totem stamped TB, which is still nice and overstable. I'll try a Teebird "3" when they come out in Champ too, preferably in that sweet Lolly Jauncher plastic. I like the way these feel.

Latest posts