• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Tell me about the nebula.

I love my Nebulae, they are very very similar to the also OOP discraft Torque and the DGA ShockWave. A somewhat over stable mid (waspish) that I like for controlled s curves. Also it is a good mid for handling OAT, and even some hyzer flipping. That is if you really "Torque" it.

nebula is definately my go to disc for everything under 350 i can seriously power it out and it flies like a new glow leopard i had in the bag. for me i carry three from new to beat i have like 20 back ups so i am not worried about throwing an oop that noone is interested in. plus as far as it being oop this particular disc isnt worth more because of it.
ps a seasoned nebula is alot like an impact which i also carry

Okay, a torque/shockwave powered down still takes it straight/turn/fade line. It can be forced straight as well.
A wasp, can really be nutted on and hold its straight/fade line. Powered down it holds basiclly the same line. It can beat and/or rolled to produce a straight/turn/fade line. It also shines at spikes and fh's.

The neb has parts of both but doesnt outshine either in any catagory. The mrv was fantastic, combining all the best parts but in a smaller package- it was dc's roc. Imo, dc saw the trend/sucess of players prefering beadless discs with out of the box intended flights. The mrv brand new is poo, and like most great discs shines throughout its life span. The neb to me was an attempt at a new age mrv but bead is always > beadless ;)