• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vs.] Tensor vs. Drone vs. Hornet vs. M1

Tensor vs. Drone vs. Hornet vs. M1

• Total voters
ruled out the drone? its been the most overstable mid since it was made in 05.
go buy one for 10 bucks and watch it go left. you will not be disappointed.

That was a joke. hahaha. GOT YA THOUGH! :p but yeah I guess I never even considered the Drone.. Really stupid on my part. I wasted $20 on the M1...

So if I added a Gator to face off against the Drone.. Who would win?

My first run glow gator couldn't compete with a flx drone when I put the head to head in the wind. The gator seemed to lift in a headwind alot more then the drone. I also have bubblegum pink esp zones that are more stable then the drone. They just don't go as far. With the stability and the amount of glide you get with a drone, I'd check one out.

My first run glow gator couldn't compete with a flx drone when I put the head to head in the wind. The gator seemed to lift in a headwind alot more then the drone. I also have bubblegum pink esp zones that are more stable then the drone. They just don't go as far. With the stability and the amount of glide you get with a drone, I'd check one out.

My father just bought one while I went with an M1.. Big mistake I guess. I'll be checking his out and if I like it I'll go to the store and pick one up. If I don't.. Well that just means the ridiculous OS mid slot doesn't need to be filled lol.

Tensor is not OS at all. Just stable straight with a lil bit of fade.

Drones are money. If you want super beef cake pick up a Ti Drone.

Tensor is not OS at all. Just stable straight with a lil bit of fade.

Drones are money. If you want super beef cake pick up a Ti Drone.

Tensor is supposed to be.. I hear more complaining about it then any other MVP disc. OS Mids must be hard to make right.. I will check out a Glow Flx Drone if I enjoy my fathers.. If that wears too much I'll check out Ti Drone. Thank you for the recommendation!

Tensor is supposed to be.. I hear more complaining about it then any other MVP disc. OS Mids must be hard to make right.. I will check out a Glow Flx Drone if I enjoy my fathers.. If that wears too much I'll check out Ti Drone. Thank you for the recommendation!

The tensor is pretty much a production run of beefy first run vectors especially when it comes to fade IMO. I'd say if your really having issues finding an OS mid you like try powering down an OS fairway driver like a predator.