• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] The Judge.

What is the stability of judges across the range of its available plastics?

Moonshine Lucid Air > Emac/Dymax Fuzion > Hybrid > Classic Hard > GBO Fuzion > Classic Soft?

Throw the blend in there somewhere between the classic and classic soft and I'd say you nailed it. In my opinion.

Anyone seen one of these yet?

I'm not a huge digi camo person myself, but I still thought it was kinda cool.

Also, new etched weight on the back:

I thought I saw a pic of a Judge or warden with the same style stamp but the colors made it look like a Matrix stamp.

Regardless I like what DD is doing with all the stamp combos

I thought I saw a pic of a Judge or warden with the same style stamp but the colors made it look like a Matrix stamp.

Regardless I like what DD is doing with all the stamp combos

Arent they all the same as the innova stamps but with less variety?

Arent they all the same as the innova stamps but with less variety?

I agree there isn't a ton of variety. The 10 I have are all all either silver or gold color stamps.

With that being said more recently we have been getting the flag stamps, party stamps, and now digi stamps. Definitely not a crazy big deal, I'm just a sucker for cool or unique stamps.

Man, I have been in a putting funk. I got a Stiff Judge for Xmas, and was starting to look up. Got a soft one, and in the cold winter that buddy is killing it. I kind of wish they had something between the stiff special blend and the soft. The soft almost seems like it will be melted in the summer.

^ have u got your hands on any blends yet? They are nice and from what I can tell by feel would make a great putter for cold weather conditions. I have a pair of blend wardens but it hasn't gotten cold enough for me to justify breaking them out.

^ have u got your hands on any blends yet? They are nice and from what I can tell by feel would make a great putter for cold weather conditions. I have a pair of blend wardens but it hasn't gotten cold enough for me to justify breaking them out.

I have the blend judge, and it's as stiff as a medium wizard.

I don't know anything about gateway plastic other than that there is a TON of variation in the different levels of soft/firmness

In warm weather the blends feel exactly like what they should be, a mix between the classic and classic soft, they have a lil give which provides great grip but not floppy. seems like it will hit and stick. In cold weather Im sure they stiffen up, which is why I'm holding mine for cold weather. Otherwise I stick to classic wardens

I have been putting with blend judges, and they are no where near a medium wizard. Mine all feel like the classic and soft judges made a baby. Even in the 20 degree weather they are still nice and tacky and pliable.

I think it says classic blend but maybe it's just a hard. I will look at it more and consider it. But don't the blend one have like color mixed? mine is white but has like pink and peach swirls in it.

I think it says classic blend but maybe it's just a hard. I will look at it more and consider it. But don't the blend one have like color mixed? mine is white but has like pink and peach swirls in it.

In the underline of the word classic it says blend at the end if its a blend. No, not all blends have mixed colors. My blends are all black with black stamps. If its as hard a medium wizard, im guessing you just have a regular classic. although even my classics are quite as hard as a medium wizards, they are like throwing a manhole cover as far as stiffness. My classics are close to a soft wizard (which isnt soft by any means).

i found a picture and it says classic. I dont know why i thought it was a classic blend. I will get one of those for the warmer months.

How is the Judge compared to a big bead aviar or bead wizard?

I've been away from the game for a couple of years and kind of wanting to start again and get a good solid set of putters, same weight, same blend for practice and play.

The Aviar and Wizard work for me okay but I've been curious about the judge, thing is everyone around here seem to be disc snobs and turn their noses up at the words Dynamic Disc, so there's really no way for me to give one a test run.

If I go that route I'm going to order up probably 6 putters, I just need an idea, these will be used for probably 90% actual putting, maybe an upshot here or there but I have other disc for that shot.

Another one I held the other day was a Yeti Pro, felt really nice in the hand and loved the plastic.

I've been away from the game for a couple of years and kind of wanting to start again and get a good solid set of putters, same weight, same blend for practice and play.

The Aviar and Wizard work for me okay but I've been curious about the judge, thing is everyone around here seem to be disc snobs and turn their noses up at the words Dynamic Disc, so there's really no way for me to give one a test run.

If I go that route I'm going to order up probably 6 putters, I just need an idea, these will be used for probably 90% actual putting, maybe an upshot here or there but I have other disc for that shot.

Another one I held the other day was a Yeti Pro, felt really nice in the hand and loved the plastic.

The bead on the Judge is huge, but it flies neutral. It's a really interesting disc that has a nice low profile, feels great in the hand if you like beads, and just wants to go straight. You honestly can't go wrong with them, and if you don't like it, you can always find some people on here (myself included) to take them off your hands.

As for plastic, that's all going to be preference. Classic is stiff. Classic blend has a stiffer rim but some flex to the flight plate. Classic soft is springy but grippy.

I've thrown the Yeti and the Wizard, and I like the Judge the best out of all of those. Good luck in your search!

Judges are less HSS and a lot less LSS than those.

Classic Blend plastic will be the closest in feel, flex, and grip IMO. I had a center chain sneak through pole hit with a blend judge I'm testing that shot out dead left without slowing that reminded me a lot of the stupid basketball bounces I had with Yeti pros.