• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] The mythical Innova ROC

This thread is like the Bizzaro World Roc thread. :\ We have a thread about the SINGLE GREATEST GOLF DISC EVER, and all anybody wants to do is talk about other discs with a name that is close.

Soooo...anybody throw a Rancho Roc recently?

Soooo...anybody throw a Rancho Roc recently?

Yep, I carry 3 in my bag all the time. Worn DX, New DX, and KC Pro. I'm not really seeing why I should change to that other thing.

Best golf disc ever though? Nah, that's a comet. :popcorn:

I just switched from having an assortment of mids, a drone, roc3, super stingray and beat flat dx roc to all rocs. A star rancho, a kc pro and dx. Its nice to have the same feel of disc for all different shots.

I am still trying to detach from the drone, the star rancho is OS enough, but I can't crank on it in a headwind like I can the drone. Then again...why would I throw really hard into a headwind anyways?

Maybe I'll try one of those star ontarios when my dx becomes a super roller. Anybody throwin' those?

I know Jerkshoe had a CFR one a few years ago when we were playing that he wouldn't trade me. I just never bothered to look around online for one.

I switched to Comets for this slot after I cracked one of my favorite DX Ontario Rocs. I have two Ontario left, 1 DX and the other star, but I'm afraid of not being able to replace them.

I had used Comets in that slot for a long time too - especially dig the Ti Comets for that. But eventually I got a 2008 USDGC Champ San Marino Roc beat into that spot.

I have like 12 DX Ontario's I still haven't thrown yet. Some days it's good to be old. Most days not, but...

I have seen star ontarios at the Sports Basement, and the 2014 winter ontarios on a few shelves. Now that I think about it, it has been awhile since I've seen any.

Well, I finally joined the roc club! Picked up 2 177g dx's today, and took my sharks out of the bag and kissed them good bye. Well, I actually left my beat in, flippy shark in my bag until I get one of them rocs to be just as beat in. I wanted to try and pick up some dx roc3's, but no store I've been to carries them. So, I figured out of convenience, pick up good ol' rocs at the store by me, and forego the 3's. I do bag a champ roc3 though, which I love. Love the rocs too, though! I'm officially sold!

2008 West Sayeed Champion San Marino
Grippy and stiff Champion plastic, moderate overstability, and glide but not glide-past. It's a beat KC Roc, but forever.

I have a pretty good stack or Rocs going;
2x Roc, USDGC 2014 Roc, RDG Roc, Metal Flake Roc... Irony I don't throw Rocs.

I'm back on rocs again, they're like wizards in the sense that if you happen to run across a nice one you pick it up even though you don't need another. Tough to pass one up that just feels right in the hand.

Latest posts