• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] The Reptilian Disc Golf Thread

DERP! I meant any NEW ones, I think the ones I saw were all pink. Either way, I'll check RDG site...double DERP, there are white and blue, exactly what I'm looking for! PEACE imma order some

That refers to stamp color not plastic color! Hope you didn't order thinking it wouldn't be pink.

Just noticed that the site is listing no products and no releases for quite a while... Everything alright with our favorite craft brand?

The gilas out there with all the manufacturers. Overstable mid right, ok.

But a polecat in gateway plastic, that's the ticket. Cmon that's "craft".

The gilas out there with all the manufacturers. Overstable mid right, ok.

But a polecat in gateway plastic, that's the ticket. Cmon that's "craft".

There's an overstable mid out there in craft quality base plastic? Where? The Warrior is close but doesn't quite have the HSS. KC Roc? No. Prime Verdict? Maybe. Bt Bard? Um.... Yeah.... M1 in 350s? Getting closer. Maybe if it comes out in 350g soon.

But I agree with your second point. A Polecat in stiff SGS type plastic is the ticket for sure.

Polecat in black Fossil Fuel.

I'd buy a couple.

Might as well name it too. More encouragement to produce it. I'm thinking Toad or Bullfrog. I'm sure someone will have something much more clever.

Polecat in black Fossil Fuel.

I'd buy a couple.

Might as well name it too. More encouragement to produce it. I'm thinking Toad or Bullfrog. I'm sure someone will have something much more clever.

Using an amphibian animal would be a bit odd but I like it.

How about just the Tortoise? It fits.

I'm getting excited already. Haha.

The thought of a black fossil lid does get me kind of honey like a toad tho. Amphibians not withstanding.

A polecat like disc in Reptilians Fossil line would be the bees knees.

Seriously jcassidy, PLEASE make this happen! I adore my polecats but would seriously consider dropping them for a Reptilian Placodont.

Latest posts