• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The VOODOO BACKPACK IS COMING!!!

Morning guys,

So in reading the posts I wanted to clarify a couple things to help you understand the size. I prefer to not have a massive bag. So I took this into consideration. The main disc compartment will be 13 inches. This is the set up of discs that I use and used to design the capacity of the Spinal Tap. Hope this helps.

VDG-

Drivers

2 Star Destroyer
2 Star Bosses
2 Star Xcalibers
2 Star Wraiths
1 Star Roadrunner
1 CE Firebird
1 11x Firebird
1 CE Eagle
1 CE Leopard
1 Champion Leopard
1 10x Kc Pro Whippet
1 Champion Glow Whippet

Midrange

1 Star Coyote
1 CE Spider
1 Champion Gator

Putters

1 Dx Rhyno
1 SE Rhyno
1 Star Dart
1 Piranha
2 SSS Wizards

I figured the top end of the #'s was based on mostly drivers. I'll probably carry more putters than I usually do with my usual 5 Rocs and Gator ... so sounds good to me! :)

GIVE US PICS!!!!!!!!!! :D

Its not even really about the warranty, but other companies offer the lifetime warranty and if ur bag is the best, u should give the people everything the other companies offer AND THEN SOME. Thats what puts u on top

I see where you're coming from - personally I just don't have that concern with Voodoo. They have proven themselves to me with their quality and at this point, design is the main factor now in deciding on this bag or possibly looking into the Ergo.

I see where you're coming from - personally I just don't have that concern with Voodoo. They have proven themselves to me with their quality and at this point, design is the main factor now in deciding on this bag or possibly looking into the Ergo.

i guess i want to see a bag company give me a valid reason to drop my grip,physical flight , mahal,and get there product. Grip gave everyone a reason to buy there bag and stay with the company for a lifetime, a real game changer.

HEY VOODOO, TELL ME WHY I SHOULD DITCH MY GRIP AND BUY YOUR BAG

^why look like a lame ghostbusters with a grip on when you can have a bitchin' purple voodoo backpack ;)

I use a grip currently and all i want is more storage and some color options, its looking like something i want. Hey voodoo any idea how many beers it will hold ?

Features will speak louder than warranty. If I have to choose between a better formatted bag with a 5-year warranty and a less-useful bag with a lifetime warranty...I'm going with the former. So we'll see what this bag truly has to offer.

Features will speak louder than warranty. If I have to choose between a better formatted bag with a 5-year warranty and a less-useful bag with a lifetime warranty...I'm going with the former. So we'll see what this bag truly has to offer.

This^^^

Plus I have a hard time believing that Grip is going to replace your 7 year-old trashed EQ bag. Maybe I'm wrong but...I guess we will have to wait at least another 3-4 years before someone can test out that limited "Lifetime" warranty.

What happens if grip comes out with a new line of bags and stop producing the EQ? Is my warranty good after production stops ?

What happens if grip comes out with a new line of bags and stop producing the EQ? Is my warranty good after production stops ?
Yes...but I can hear the shpeel now. Weeeeell we'd be happy to fix it, but since it's sooo old. How about I give free shipping if you purchase one of our new bags ;) Not that it's a bad thing.

Last edited:
Seriously, how many things do you guys buy based on the warranty? Very few items come with a solid warranty these days, and unless you're spending $500 and up, it usually doesn't matter.

I'm super pumped for this bag and can't wait to see pics. I'm between this and the Ergo, but unless the Ergo holds 24 discs, which it doesn't appear to, it's out. I've seen a ton of Voodoo bags and they seem like the best bags on the market. I've had a Grip and I absolutely hated it. Show me a sweet looking bag from Voodoo with the features they already have on their bags and I'm sold.

Hey Shane. I'm seriously interested in this bag. And i have a few questions. Currently i carry about 12, to 14, discs in my bag. I was wondering if your new bag would be to big for that amount of discs?. Also do you know when Glide might receive these new bags?

Latest posts