• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Things noobs say...

plus we haven't even talked about putting and whether elite distance really matters. of the 18 hole courses in the US, over half are under 6000'. that's averaging under 333' per hole. so that means the average golfer that doesn't live in a wide open place where the holes tend to be longer can actually be a pretty competitive am if they can drive to 300' relatively accurately and make putts.

Unfortunately I can drive 400', but it's about as accurate as a understable disc into a headwind at best, and my putting is about as consistent as a Groove. This is why I suck. Anybody else want to follow this format?

Unfortunately I can drive 400', but it's about as accurate as a understable disc into a headwind at best, and my putting is about as consistent as a Groove. This is why I suck. Anybody else want to follow this format?

That was me for the 2-4 years that I played. Accuracy has improved, and putting is... better.

That was me for the 2-4 years that I played. Accuracy has improved, and putting is... better.

I'm going on 6 right now but my first 3 I was lucky to break 325, year 4 I finally got 375 with some consistency, but took me til year 5 to break 400 with semi regular basis.

But they were the ones arguing... because they were offended by their own sucking...

Some might be offended by the awe inspiring level of laziness as far as marking the courses that you have obviously shredded as having been played. But when it comes to trying to impress your Uncle Machismo buy just being annoying, you have plenty of time for that. How about you mark one played and then review it. You seem to love typing, that's for sure.

Some might be offended by the awe inspiring level of laziness as far as marking the courses that you have obviously shredded as having been played. But when it comes to trying to impress your Uncle Machismo buy just being annoying, you have plenty of time for that. How about you mark one played and then review it. You seem to love typing, that's for sure.

timg I have a need for multiple nices for one post because reasons.

TL = Teebird/ Leopard
SL = Starfire/ Leopard
FL = Firebird/Leopard

Not a single Leo mold piece is used in any of these discs

TL = Teebird/ Leopard
SL = Starfire/ Leopard
FL = Firebird/Leopard

Haha oops I've done that, I thought that meant Leopard bottom or long.. That's how I used to remember which Eagle I had. X or L

doesn't it stand for long, as in longer turnover flight?

I hope when I grow up I can be just like sonic guy. He's my idol. I want to be just like him AND his avatar. It's cool that he has a self portrait for that too. It just shows how awesome at life he is. Godlike almost. Just kidding obviously but I've played a bunch of courses in MN and they have some great courses there. I can honestly say I've never met anyone even remotely this turdish there. Good for him though, seems like a nice guy...maybe he can show mcbeth a thing or two.

TL = Teebird/ Leopard
SL = Starfire/ Leopard
FL = Firebird/Leopard

I feel like this is a thing that only long time players say. That was the standard explanation before all things disc golf were available on the internet. We didn't have a guy on Reddit with calipers to prove the Leo top/bottom wasn't used.

I feel like this is a thing that only long time players say. That was the standard explanation before all things disc golf were available on the internet. We didn't have a guy on Reddit with calipers to prove the Leo top/bottom wasn't used.

all you had to do was hold it next to a leopard....no calipers needed

I can't decide if it was great to be a noob in the pre-DG on the Internet era or not. On the one hand, we basically had the Innova flight chart as our guide to picking discs. On the other, we couldn't go online and see a gazillion people shaming us for brand/plastic/putting style/etc choices.