• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

This time of year sucks.

zenbot

*Super Moderator*
Staff member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
I love the Autumn but I get off work at 3:00, it takes an hour to get to my course, and the sun goes down at 5:30.

It's hogwash.

But just think of how awesome its going to be when we get that extra hour in April...keep the glass half full right?

I get off work at 4:00, drive 45-60 mins, depending on the course and the sun is down at 4:50...guess that won't happen.

Could be worse...

Not to mention the falling leaves are gonna make red, yellow, and orange discs hard to find for a few months.

Not to mention the falling leaves are gonna make red, yellow, and orange discs hard to find for a few months.
I usually play Burke Lake in Virginia every year around Thanksgiving time. Last year all my understable discs were yellow. WRONG COLOR TO PLAY ON THE EAST COAST IN THE FALL!!!

Come on guys, you gotta buy some L.E.D.'s and go play night golf!

An hour to get to your course? Wow I will never again complain about the 20 min drive.

You see who the die hards are in michigan starting in november when the weathers like 40 degrees and wind blowing in all different directions. I usually stop discing when snow hits the ground until spring but thinking about playing through the winter this year, yes I have a disc addiction problem, and i dont need help.

I've made too much progress this year to let a lil (or alot) of snow stop me. Terryc, if your down this way looking for winter golf, let me know.
I just lost a custom red/oarnge flame dyed wasp. Totally my fault.

I've made too much progress this year to let a lil (or alot) of snow stop me. Terryc, if your down this way looking for winter golf, let me know.
I just lost a custom red/oarnge flame dyed wasp. Totally my fault.

sounds good! dont be suprised if i do.

With daylight savings time the sun now sets around 4:30, which happens to be the same time I get off work. :mad:

I'm down to maybe once a week. I freaking hate it. Ussually I love fall, but this year I have a "job" and "responsibility". It really blows.

Fortunately I work night shift, get off at 730am, hist the course when the sune is coming up and have the course all to myself. Maybe you guys should work overnights. However, if I did work durning the day, I would certianly slap on some LED's and go for it. As far as the weather goes, learn to play in the snow or don't go disc golfing, which of course we all know that is not and option.