• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Trusted Reviewer Stats

sillybizz has made it down to the bay area and did reviews for GGP and some Santa Cruz courses.

now i'm waiting for him to turned diamond any day now.

We don't give diamond to his kind.

Northwesterners. :|

Heartman, that happened to me, where someone changed a :thmbdown: to a :thmbup: after I updated. It takes a while for the total on the reviews page of your profile to catch-up, but eventually it should.

We don't give diamond to his kind.

Northwesterners. :|
I hear they're tightening standards up after letting Dave in :p

I'm up to 690 on 91 reviews, I can only review 7 more courses then I have to sit back and wait so I can beat BroD's efficiency
Perhaps as impressive as Bro D's # of thumbs per reviews is the fact that he picked up 200+ unique voters having only played in 4 states. Obviously, his reviews are appreciated by a variety of people.

3 reviews - 58 :thmbup:

... at 34 reviews, that would put me at 657 :thmbup:

When you get there and you have those numbers let me know :p

Your thumbs up count is just barely beating my thumbs down count.

Better than my thumbs down count beating out your thumb up count :|

Jealous... I'm at 109 reviews - 454 thumbs

You're getting 2.5 more :thmbup: than me per review. Lucky guy.

See, the key is to act like an idiot on the forums, run a bunch of stupid meet ups and only review really good courses. I still have to review like 40 more but it's hard to really want to interview a bunch of not so great ones.

Well, y'all can brag about ratios all ya want. :p

I just look at the awesome pace I'm setting (getting somewhere between 4 and 5 thumbs per review :|) and doing the math: I need to review...let's see...81 more courses to get to 1000. Hmmm...nearest un-reviewed course is 76 miles away, so obviously spreading out to the 140-150 miles range to get that many more...

OK, I really respect the Diamond Trusted Achievement now!

man, for playing 2.8 years and playing 152 courses, thats nuts for me to think of.

3 reviews - 58 :thmbup:

... at 34 reviews, that would put me at 657 :thmbup:

:D

it's a fluke! :D

just try to get 50+ votes on any other review. even good reviews of top 10 courses by noted reviewers don't get that many votes.

Perhaps as impressive as Bro D's # of thumbs per reviews is the fact that he picked up 200+ unique voters having only played in 4 states. Obviously, his reviews are appreciated by a variety of people.

that's no big deal in a state where the DG scene is huge. you could probably get half that just reviewing courses in Charlotte.

man, for playing 2.8 years and playing 152 courses, thats nuts for me to think of.

Yeah, sometimes I worry about my addiction, then realize it's all relative. I cite Martin Dewgarita as an example. He got to his 1000th course in three years :eek: (now at 1149). Speaking of which, I just got to play with Danhyzer (1141 courses) this weekend (though he's got a couple of decades of experience).

Does this site notify you when you hit a level like Diamond? I have a long way to go obviously. I just got to Silver last week. But the only way that I even know that is because the little medal by my name is prettier than it was the week before. I would hope that with something as epic as Diamond, Tim would have some way to notify you.

When you get close to diamond, you'll be looking to see if you're deal has changed; fairly often. :) Answer is no, though someone will post about it not longer after the achievement...most likely, yourself! :)

*Though, if you're like me; you may have to wait a year for the unique voters to come in! :)*

Does this site notify you when you hit a level like Diamond? I have a long way to go obviously. I just got to Silver last week. But the only way that I even know that is because the little medal by my name is prettier than it was the week before. I would hope that with something as epic as Diamond, Tim would have some way to notify you.
The notification comes in the form of that sweet little diamond on your forum posts.

Congratulations on Silver status! :clap:

I hope to join you soon. I am currently only 15 votes away from Silver.

Who updates the Gold and Silver TR pages?

(The updaters may be named somewhere in this thread, but I'm not going to read the whole thing to look for the names.)

It seems like quite a bit of work, but both the Gold and Silver pages need serious updates. Ex 1, Sisyphus is not even listed on either page! I wonder if he will just jump straight onto the Diamond page.

Quite a few Golds need to be deleted because they have moved up to Diamond. Quite a few Silvers need to be moved up to Gold. Ex 2: mndiscg is still on the Silver page.