• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Up and Coming Good Reviewers

Somebody else's TR medal has a sickly golden tinge of late as well...congrats Tyler J!

Thanks for the shoutout! Reviewing has been so much fun and a great excuse to get out more during stressful times of late. Thanks to you and everyone who have thrown thumbs my way, whether it be one or twenty (some of you are very persistent in your support)!

If any of you find yourself in St. Louis and want a guide, let me know!

Thanks for the shoutout! Reviewing has been so much fun and a great excuse to get out more during stressful times of late. Thanks to you and everyone who have thrown thumbs my way, whether it be one or twenty (some of you are very persistent in your support)!

If any of you find yourself in St. Louis and want a guide, let me know!

Well deserved, and in basically 30 reviews after a 10 year hiatus. :hfive:

We got some excellent up and coming good reviewers. It's exciting to see. The main page is loaded with quality reviews right now. and has been quite freguently recently.

Woo! I finally got a mention in here. haha.

My last review of Ealge Pines got me to 199 positive votes so I figured I would finally go play that Teens for Christ course and review it since I've driven past it every day on my way to work for almost 3 years. Hopefully hitting gold this summer during my quest to play (nearly) every course in the Minneapolis-St. Paul metro. I've got over 50 courses to hit, and hopefully will get a review for all of them.

nothinbuttree has been stringing some excellent reviews together recently. He just posted a great review of Handyman Ace Hardware DGC in Fairborn OH. I played that one last year and it's pretty spot on. :thmbup:

Speaking of nothinbuttree, congrats are in order for them as they just joined the ranks of trusted reviewers. They effectively did it at the minimum review count, too!

Thanks all! I have been helped so much by other reviewers, and having done a few now, I am amazed at the time given back to the sport by those that have reviewed hundreds of courses. I just moved to the Dayton area and my goal is to play and review every course within 100 minutes or so. Even the ones no one else seems to love. :)

Thanks all! I have been helped so much by other reviewers, and having done a few now, I am amazed at the time given back to the sport by those that have reviewed hundreds of courses. I just moved to the Dayton area and my goal is to play and review every course within 100 minutes or so. Even the ones no one else seems to love. :)

When you get to the northern end of your hundred minute range, hit me up. Especially in the hundred minute "or so" range ;)

When you get to the northern end of your hundred minute range, hit me up. Especially in the hundred minute "or so" range ;)

Absolutely! My son and I will be doing what I am sure will now be an annual MI DG trip in June, as we both absolutely LOVE several courses up there, particularly Toboggan. As memory serves, I-75 tends to go close to a town called Toledo. :)

We did Toboggan twice in one 88 degree summer day last year. Talk about wearing someone out...

Absolutely! My son and I will be doing what I am sure will now be an annual MI DG trip in June, as we both absolutely LOVE several courses up there, particularly Toboggan. As memory serves, I-75 tends to go close to a town called Toledo. :)

We did Toboggan twice in one 88 degree summer day last year. Talk about wearing someone out...

Def hit me up if you're planning to hit the metro Detroit area.