• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

USDGC coverage

Psst, sigh...:D

HeuTIvQ.png

It's funny how I'm "arrogant", "condescending", and "unprofessional" when people disagree with me on the internet. It's kinda curious that when logic fails, personal attacks are the next option.

I've been pretty much the same me for the 6ish years I've been on this forum...in fact if I've changed at all, I've learned to let more things roll off my shoulders and bite my tongue. I don't put much stock in personal judgments. You can love me or hate me, I'm going to keep pushing the level of this sports' media upwards, just like I've been doing for the last 4 years.

My only purpose on here these days is to give people an inside peek at the life I've been given the opportunity to live. I have no reason or desire to lie or manipulate. Take it or leave it.

It's funny how I'm "arrogant", "condescending", and "unprofessional" when people disagree with me on the internet.
It's not only when people disagree with you, that's how you present yourself all the time. Maybe you should work on that when speaking to your audience. You've already lost me with your condescending comments.

I'm going to keep pushing the level of this sports' media upwards, just like I've been doing for the last 4 years.
Is this years USDGC coverage part of this 'upwards' movement?

Can we try moving 'downward' instead?

It's not their fault, Anon. It's clearly ours (and other glaringly incorrect information Know It All Thomas cares to to spew).

As long as downward isn't into that dumpster fire Juju posted.
Hey... as long as the dumpster fire is live streamed count me in.

It will be like one of those 'Yule Log' holiday channels... just in early October!

Hey... as long as the dumpster fire is live streamed count me in.

It will be like one of those 'Yule Log' holiday channels... just in early October!

Yeah, the greasy smoke coming off it did look as if someone used their DX plastic to get it going.

It's funny how I'm "arrogant", "condescending", and "unprofessional" when people disagree with me on the internet. It's kinda curious that when logic fails, personal attacks are the next option.

I've been pretty much the same me for the 6ish years I've been on this forum...in fact if I've changed at all, I've learned to let more things roll off my shoulders and bite my tongue. I don't put much stock in personal judgments. You can love me or hate me, I'm going to keep pushing the level of this sports' media upwards, just like I've been doing for the last 4 years.

My only purpose on here these days is to give people an inside peek at the life I've been given the opportunity to live. I have no reason or desire to lie or manipulate. Take it or leave it.

Using words like pssst and sigh aren't pushing anything anywhere, they are condescending and unprofessional, plain and simple.

Here you go c-dog, live scoring only, click on the red flags for Instagram videos.

http://www.discgolfworldtour.com/live/?v=1475694540000

Well you can see who's in charge here lol. 97% of the video clips available are of Innova, Disc Mania sponsored players with only 3 clips of Ricky ( The 2016 World Champion). Way to grow the sport and showcase other players and brands. This is another reason Smashboxx is more qualified for such a task imo ,they have no loyalty in brands and only care to bring us the best disc golf product they can.

HAY LETS ALL COMPLANE ABUT THE FREE COVERAGE WE R NOT GETTING BUT EXPECT OF A NICHE ACTIVITY BECUZ WE WANT 2 WATCH LIV AT WURK

Ignore the hateful comments, ignore the haters. Just keep doing what you're doing. :thmbup:

Well you can see who's in charge here lol. 97% of the video clips available are of Innova, Disc Mania sponsored players with only 3 clips of Ricky ( The 2016 World Champion). Way to grow the sport and showcase other players and brands. This is another reason Smashboxx is more qualified for such a task imo ,they have no loyalty in brands and only care to bring us the best disc golf product they can.

Ummm, you do realize Innova foots the bill for this whole thing right?

If Lat. 64 wants to showcase their players they can start a world tour and pay for a big tournament.

Latest posts