• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Very cool Birdie

Midnightbiker

* Ace Member *
Bronze level trusted reviewer
I took my first shot on a 300 foot narrow fairway, and it went off to the left and landed behind some fallen trees. Because of the lie, even though I was only about 40 feet from the basket, I could not see the basket. I shot my putter in the direction of the basket, and disc disappeared. I heard a "thud" and figured I hit the basket, and I hoped the disc did not land too far away. As I walked up to the basket, I was shocked at what I saw. I was by myself, so nobody else got to see it, so I took a pic with my cell phone. This is what I saw:

Stuckinbasket.jpg

sweet! a couple weekends ago on the last hole of a tournament, i witnessed a birdie like that from about 150' out. it was fun to see it fly the whole way, especially since the guy who threw it had had more than a few low putts that day, and this upshot was looking like it would do the same thing -- but this time it stuck! :shock:

i have done the exact same thing 2 times with my super beat champion aviar. i didn't know if it counted or not untill i asked someone that knew the rules pretty well.

My first ever ace was like that. It really took some force to get the disc out.

that's awesome, the same thing happened to me a few days ago, I was about 100' out and I nailed the basket and it stuck, twas awesome.

Latest posts