• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram Disc Golf Thread (Part II)

Just got a Soft Summit today, makes an excellent companion to my Soft VP. Looking forward to using it on those bare wooded hills where rollaways are a real danger.

Agree with those who say a 8-10 speed roadrunner or firebird type driver. The only not vibram disc I'm throwing is a roadrunner and it's a frequent flyer.
A bag. I would buy a bag that said vibram on it.

Little fun history: The first disc we ever made was named the VP, which stands for Vibram Putter. We then contemplated using that nomenclature for our first disc in each category ... until we got to Vibram Driver. What would the slogan be for the VD?!! :)

a VD would go great with the XXX, SEX, STD, and ASS.

The Trak is my favorite Vibram disc. My beef is that I tend to beat them in a little quicker than I'd like and they became flippy. (admittedly my first 2 were firms and I just switched to medium)

I guess I just want a longer/faster Trak with a little less inclination towards understability.

Well my medium Trak beat to flippy and neither microwave nor boiling water has brought it back - just saying. I'll get a new one at the 2015 BB.

I'll second your desire for the longer/faster Trak that's a bit more stable.

Little fun history: The first disc we ever made was named the VP, which stands for Vibram Putter. We then contemplated using that nomenclature for our first disc in each category ... until we got to Vibram Driver. What would the slogan be for the VD?!! :)

Try these on for size:

VD, the disc that can't stop giving
No doctor can cure this VD
When you've got this VD, you can trust your rubber
When it hurts to tee it must be VD

I held and threw a model of our next disc! Probably an early Spring release. Tester Team folks, thanks for your patience, in a couple months, I suspect it will payoff!

I held and threw a model of our next disc! Probably an early Spring release. Tester Team folks, thanks for your patience, in a couple months, I suspect it will payoff!

Did the disc fly straight right out of the hand, turnover, or get stable right away? ;)

Haha I jest! Really looking forward to this next release, even if it is months away still...

We did a two month run of solid color discs to see what people think. Earlier this week, I had production switch back to swirls, so if you want a solid, get 'em while they last. Based on reaction, we might do it again.

got a solid color solace and obex, love it.

i would prefer to see an OS mid than an understable fairway. i have a medium trak that is real flippy. i can throw it on a hyzer and it will flip over and walk itself to the right. get a firm trak if you want to make that a fast transition.

We did a two month run of solid color discs to see what people think. Earlier this week, I had production switch back to swirls, so if you want a solid, get 'em while they last. Based on reaction, we might do it again.

would it be possible to make super bright vibram colors. like neon yellow or neon orange. much more brighter than what you have out there right now.

would it be possible to make super bright vibram colors. like neon yellow or neon orange. much more brighter than what you have out there right now.

We have consistently made our colors brighter over the years and it will continue to be an evolving goal. Our first discs were all dark purple, then we transitioned to earth tones. Pretty clever of us. Now we have a nice lineup of colors and have an ongoing effort to make them pop even more.

i would prefer to see an OS mid than an understable fairway. i have a medium trak that is real flippy. i can throw it on a hyzer and it will flip over and walk itself to the right. get a firm trak if you want to make that a fast transition.

You don't consider the Obex to be overstable?

Latest posts