• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Wall City DG Bags

J. Ray

Bogey Member
Anyone ever heard of these? They were made right here in Austin, TX in the late nineties through about 2001. The company has since shut down and we'd love to get our hands on some. Not much to them, just a cool relic.

There's a guy in Cedar Rapids that I played with that carried one. Super minimal, and super light.

I used to have a circular one. I liked it except it was a bit hard to get your discs out. It was my first bag. I loved that it said Disc Golf on it real big

I used to have a Cube like 13 years ago. It was my first real disc bag if I remember correctly. It held up well but it didnt have a frame. That meant I had to keep a certain number of discs in there so it would hold its shape. Also not having a frame meant it couldn't be set down on a hill sideways or it would take off rolling. Yep found that out the hard way. More than once too. You'd think I'd have learned. :eek:

dgdave said:
I used to have a circular one. I liked it except it was a bit hard to get your discs out. It was my first bag. I loved that it said Disc Golf on it real big

Yea that's the one I have. It is kinda hard w/ the two zippers on top. Yea it has the Wall City patch on one side and DISC GOLF on the other. Old skoo is coo

dgdave said:

That's the one I have seen.

My round one lasted a long time. My dad had The Cube and it held up for some time too. I think re still has it. somewhere

I still have my Cube in the trunk of my car, used it until this year when I finally got a new bag.

Edit: Bag is still in working condition after ~10 years of use and many, many, many states and courses. I was actually looking to get a new Wall City bag when I was looking for a new bag (just needed to carry more discs) and was sad to see that they were no longer in business.

Don't know where you can get them, but the last time I was in Austin a guy came riding up on his bike to Circle C with a Wall City fanny pack...just hopped off, grabbed a disc, shifted the bag to his back, and started playing :)

Latest posts