• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

what are you taking out of your bag...2013

I'll take those Halos if you wind up looking to get rid of them...:D

Haha. I'm not getting rid of them yet. I've just pulled them out until springtime when I can actually get the power back to throw them. Not like now with four layers on my upper body and three on my lower. Hit me up come springtime and we'll see if I'm actually dropping them.

out - Nuke ss, Buzzz, Ibex, Fuse (even though got my first ace with it)

in - Volt, DD2

back in - Roc, Comet

NukeOS is out for Pred

Nuke and Force are out for Surges

If I get the opportunity:

Surgres may be out for Trespass, Sword, Krait, D2, or D3

Gator is out for Zone

Stable TeeBirds may be out for Rival

Understable Fairways may be out for Patriots

Magnet may be out for Clutch or other stiff+straight putter

I'm dropping the Vibram mids (Ibex and Obex). I had some success with them throughout the year last year, but I'm more comfortable with the Buzzz in the Ibex slot and I'm starting to see some nice success with the Wasp in the Obex slot.

Looks like the TLs are out for good, replaced by Saints. I can't wait for one to get really flippy, should be a really fun disc. The Wraiths are hanging on by a thread. I can only throw them around 380' and Orcs go the saqme distance for me. I guess I will seriously look at the Tern and prodigy discs for a replacement.

Took out the Bolt

Will take out either the Sword or Flow. They are too close for me.

Give the flow a good look at, I have had my gold linefor about two months and it has gone from just over stable to breaking in to a stable disc for me and I love it. Try to find a domey top with flashing on the parting line and at the botom of flight plate and thethe ones that are not candy looking if you can feel and see them before you buy them. These seem to be the most stable IMO.

I took out my Champ road runners and replaced with a Tounament Sword (My turns and never comes back) but feels better in hand
took out my SS wizard for a Strawberry Mercy -Love it and hell it smells Strawberries. (Miss a put, just smelling the disc puts a smile on my face and puts me in a better mood for the next hole.)
Took out my Roc and added another GL Pain (one beat in and one new now)
Took out opto trident and replaced with esp drone
Took out my eagle x and replaced with Ti Hornet

This has been over the past 2year months as i can play year round here in the south.

Taking out: should probably be a lot but I.just can't force myself to. Innova has slowly been eliminated. Roadrunners are the.only ones left besides a beat champ boss. Those are getting dropped for A 174G Avenger ss. That disc does almost everything for me. I need to drop some drivers and get a 170g lace. My 166 is Flippy and my 175 is close my forces. For the guy who asked about Them they're are very close to nukes but sooooooo much nicer.

How do the Fuse/Core/Pain hold up against the Comet/Buzzz/Hornet combo?

The Pain in my experience is a little unpredictable, and not as patently overstable as a Hornet. I have all GL mids, though, so an Opto Pain may be very similar.

Just FYI, I have Pains in both plastics at ~173, and I find them to be quite similar. The Opto is definitely not noticeably more OS than the GL.

Haven't thrown Hornets, so I can't comment there, but the Pain could definitely be a tick more OS for that slot if you're not throwing anything more OS. Good disc, though.

Latest posts