• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What Course are you Longing to Play the Most?

Highland hills, NC ( saw a video and it seems like a super fun course)
7 oaks park, TN ( a friend said its the most serene dg course he's played)
Stafford lake, CA ( can't get the image of that huge downhill bomb out of my mind)

I wouldn't call Seven Oaks serene, if you were making the trip I would recommend Cedar Hill over it

Forgot to add Mt. Airy.

Gran Canyon (Brooksville, FL). Got all my fingers and toes crossed for another resurrection.

Flyboy & Brackett's Bluff, because every time I try to make plans or have an opportunity, life interferes. I fear they'll be gone before I get a chance......

Beyond that, my dream trip involves about a dozen of the usual suspects. Heading northwest from South Carolina, it's Sugaree, Hawk Hollow, Holler in the Hills, Idlewild, Flip City, Highbridge Hills (all of it), and a long weary trek home.

And of course, with news today that Flyboy will be even more limited for a while, I'll be longing to play it that much more.

2. Grand Central Station, South Carolina - only because I'm going to Lake Keowee, SC for a week vacation with family in July and the course is the top rated course near it. I've heard great things about it.

Try to think of an unbiased way to choose a mando for number 6. The three options that I normally use are "left and middle," "middle only," and "right and middle." Shoot me a message when you go to play, and I'll see if I can't make it out there with you. Peace!

Last edited:
Crystal City. Because IT'S IN A CAVE! Holy crap, how bizarre would that be? I know there wouldn't be an extreme amount of variety in the terrain, and it eats up discs for breakfast, but it'd still be fun.

Honestly though, the course I'd like to play most is the one I've got in my head that I'll build whenever I find the right land and money. Trust me, it's ridiculous.

1. All the Highbridge Hills
2. Both Selah Ranch
3. Phantom, Magic Meadows, and Bucksnort, if I had time I would add Beaver Ranch/Conifer and Bailey but I've already played those.
4. Giants Ridge
5. Flyboy

a few more. . .

Whistler's Bend (OR)
Brian Head (UT)
Mount Charleston (NV)
Diamond X (MT)
Beaver Ranch (CO)

never knew deer lakes was so good. a little embarrassed to say I'm only an hour away and have never played it. planning to soon for sure!

Latest posts