• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What did you buy on black friday [2016 edition]?

tampabay

Double Eagle Member
I got 1 buzzz, 1 pd2, 2 kings, and 3 PDs.

The PDs are luster and the kings are moonshine elasto so I'm excited to try out some new plastic types. How did everyone else do?

Got this Icon Patriot at PIAS, 50% off Black Friday sale.

Attachments

• IMG_3161.jpg
    IMG_3161.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 38
Friday - C DDx and Lucid EMac Truth
Saturday tourney winnings - N Envy, N Volt, GL Core, Air Ballista, and G* Tern(159).

Couple of shirts and hats from DUDE, S-PD and Color Glow C-P2 from Supreme Flight, Merrell shoes (50% off), Timberland waterproof hiking boots (50% off) and I'm still being tempted to grab a UPD Rebel V2 for $112 through the end of the week... So tempted!!!

I'm still being tempted to grab a UPD Rebel V2 for $112 through the end of the week... So tempted!!!
Such a great bag. I can't say enough about it. If it were stolen, I'd buy the exact same one. Mine still looks brand new with lots of use.

Star Roc, Star Firebird, x-out buzzz, Glow Roc, Glow Teebird, Glow Aviar, and a Black Hole Pro basket. :) It's good to be single some times.

DX Thunderbird, Star Xcaliber, Z Flick, X Force. & (For my wife) Opto Diamond & Opto Jade. All that for $64.82. Disc Golf Center's new low prices & 15% off.

Not on Friday, per say, but over the weekend I ordered 1 DX Roc, 2 DX Wolfs, 1 GStar Wombat, 1 Star Stud, 1 DX Polecat. The Roc and Wolfs are for my kids, the Wombat for my wife, and the Stud and Polecat are for me.

A friend of mine bags a Wolf and my youngest, who's 6, loves to throw it and my 11 yr old loves wolves. The Roc is for my oldest daughter, so it's in purple with rainbow print. These three are all sub 160g.

I got a Voodoo Juju for 50% off and three frisbees from Val Jenkins also 50% off. The discs are sitting at my front door right now.

Hypothetically speaking... would a few hours with a hooker count?

Too many misprints from the Discraft factory store. The ESP/FLX 10-pack for $49.99 was too nice to pass up. One of these days I'll be disappointed by those misprint sets, but it hasn't happened yet.

Couple of shirts and hats from DUDE, S-PD and Color Glow C-P2 from Supreme Flight, Merrell shoes (50% off), Timberland waterproof hiking boots (50% off) and I'm still being tempted to grab a UPD Rebel V2 for $112 through the end of the week... So tempted!!!

Who is offering that price for the UPD? I am not in the market for one, but my buddy might be.

Play It Again in Greenville SC yielded:
Used Glow Wizard (Dynamic Discs stamped from when they still stamped other companies discs with their stamp)
Double stamped Dx Roc3
Star Rhyno (more on it later)
Used Prime Marshal for a buddy
Used Xt Nova for my sister in law who wants to take up disc golf
Used Medium Pure also for the new disc golfer

So although the Rhyno has flight numbers, it is an Ontario mold. It must have just been in the Innova back stock and just got stamped recently and sent out to the store. As soon as I picked it up I could tell by how gummy it was and that raised nipple in the middle that it was an Ontario (this is one of my two favorite molds and plastic combinations and feel so lucky to have found it)

2 Crush Clothing polos, 2 Adidas polos as well as some Adidas pants, 2 Russell compression shirts and a Grand Slam fleece pullover. No discs this year.

Underpants.
And I gave some money to Nate Doss'/Valerie Jankins' fundraiser for Bevel Brewery in Bend, Oregon.