• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What disc would you use?

some dude ran over one of my discs that was clearly off to the side of the road,he had to of purposely done it, i pulled out a z nuke threw a roller at the car that was goin about 20mph. and already 250ft away i lead the car so once he turned left, the disc hit a lil bump/hill in the grass before the road. it jumped up and nailed his side door, left a small dent. there was a group of people with me and they couldnt believe i perfectly nail the moving car that was easily 325+ ft away

I have a softball, lacrosse ball, and some golf balls that I would throw before a disc. I can't say that I would ever do that though.

I'd go predator on his car windshield. It would hurt to hit im. It'd be a far greater hurt to his wallet if it broke glass.

Lol, good thread.

I throw my dx gazelle, my baby. I see some ****wad grab it... let's see... i really want to chase him and lay a beatdown on him.. but i can't so...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I think im going to grab my max weight valk and throw a vicious thumber towards the car hoping to inflict as much damage as possible with the best outcome being - they stop and get out and we rumble.

Fighting solves everything.

I'd go Smith and Wesson to his tires and radiator. I'd be laughing and saying "having fun?" "Did you get it?"

Then I'd take off and leave them with their "prize".

Don't throw anything and don't run for the guy. You run for the road to cut off the car. That disc is worth $10? Maybe $20? I'm costing that punk way more than that in auto repairs. Bricks through windshields are expensive.

Situations like this are why I always carry my Glock 19 in my dg bag. I'd fire a warning shot about 5 feet over his head and then blast his knees if he doesn't drop the disc.

Don't throw anything and don't run for the guy. You run for the road to cut off the car.

Yep...running straight at the car. Maybe I get there before that little punk does, and I get my disc and the satifaction of whopping his ass. If not, I am much closer to throw something through the window and chip that paint job.

Let him have the disc, forgive him, and figure the only life the person has is to nag at yours.

Run for my disc, catch the little punk, tie him to a basket and let everyone else on the course know that he is a disc theif and let the mob take short range driver pratice on him.

I would throw something super flat and super sharp like a Destroyer and aim just short of him and have it skip right into his ankel and quickly grab another and aim for the back of his neck. Gotta teach em some how

I'm pretty athletic, I would definitely just take off for the car. I wear running shoes out DGing, so I'd have no problem catching him. Unless he can outrun my 4.7 40 yd dash self. He's mine. Because I'm positive I will catch him. Although, it is just a piece of plastic. I don't have anything that I would hit a guy with another disc for. They have their own little circle of hell. It's okay.

Also, I'm not nearly accurate enough to hit him with a disc from there.

I'm with the guy above me. I'm not nearly accurate enough to hit someone with a disc on purpose. I seriously doubt that any of us are. If you can hit a moving target from 400' then why on earth aren't you pro? I would think that would mean that you can ace any hole on most courses.

I would probably just let it go. What am I going to do? Run up to a car and risk getting my own ass kicked, stabbed, or shot for a piece of plastic that didn't even cost $20? Discs are replaceable. I've walked away from enough car accidents and assaults in my life, and those all added together have cost me more than disc golf as a whole ever will. Plus I'm a firm believer in course karma. All other karma is a bunch of hooey, but course karma is a bitch. That kid will probably wreck and break both of his arms or something, and my disc will somehow make it back to me.

Well, my favorite disc is a buzzz, and since I can throw them about 350' on distance lines, and really only use them out to 250' - 300' on the course, I'm betting I could at least come close with the destroyer at that range.