• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What does your local DGCR map look like?

Here's my map, 50 mile radius around the East Bay. For the population, we're way way short on courses at the moment.

attachment.php

Attachments

• localcourses.JPG
    localcourses.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 125
Trashthrasher, it kinda sucks that 60-90 miles to the east of our area is over a lake, but once we get over there it is some awesome DG!

One problem with the maps are that once you get outside the range you've set, it won't show any courses outside of it, even if there are tons of them there. The view of Michigan away from the shoreline on Trashthrasher's map illustrates what I mean. I mean, didn't they just hold World's in the Kalamazoo area a year or so ago?

Last edited:
Yeah but you moved from the Detroit area to the Capitol region of NY...I would love to be back near Ballston Spa, we loved that place...even if the DG sucked.

With you on that. That area is amazing, especially for the outdoors type. Lived in Saratoga Springs for six years snowboarding and mountain biking. SUPER surprised there isn't more disc golf in that region.

you going back next year?

I wish. I went up last year for an internship at Supervalu's Corporate tech buildings for Computer Programming. Currently back at college in Iowa. It really all depends where jobs take me etc. I did go back up in October to see friends, and play in the Halloween tournament at my home course up there. Then I sacktapped Waddly_Hobbins with a disc... (A discraft flick no less) :wall::wall:

They are planning to come down and see my disc hangout in spring so I can venture to say I'll be back up there, at least to visit more.

Mine is pretty weak - we have Columbus about an hour south that doesn't show up-quite a few courses there!
attachment.php

Attachments

• DGmap.JPG
    DGmap.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
From Williamston area, now live in Raleigh

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• east nc dg.png
    east nc dg.png
    136.8 KB · Views: 100
  • raleigh area dg.jpg
    raleigh area dg.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 100
Mine is pretty weak - we have Columbus about an hour south that doesn't show up-quite a few courses there!

attachment.php

Also, not sure why - Upper Sandusky has a course that is just out of range.
Marion is also not showing there...I think that one shows up if I center more that direction.

Medina is not showing up but it is sort of on the edge, but neither is Woosters or Massilons. I think there are a few others.

How does Ashlands and Wellington show up and Wooster does not? lol

You gotta love the amount of Courses in Iowa! Just wish I would've taken advantage of it when I lived there! I lived in the top 2 states for Disc Golf courses, and I didn't start till I ended up in a state with thirty some courses. The ironies in life!

I edited it Techno so that more courses would show up.
I'm not sure how it decides what is there, and what isn't - Ashland is way closer than Wooster though.

OH, I get it. Its going by miles and if you expand, it seems to just go one way.

Holly Toledo (literally) look just over the Ohio/Michigan border going toward detroit and there is a hell of a cluster.

I think I figured out why osbogosely is so angry. ...courses within 50 miles of Brady, TX.

Attachments

• Brady.JPG
    Brady.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Latest posts