• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is the one disc everyone MUST have in their bag?

I make sure I always have one disc to blame, and one to praise over the blamed disc, to let the blamed disc know I've moved on and that I don't need it anymore, so if doesn't start acting right, we're through.

I'm looking at you Orange Wraith...do you want me to throw YOU though a tree like I did you Champ Wraith Cousin?

:clap: It's funny cuz it's true. For me it's the E* Wraith that has it coming, and the Pro Wraith that rises above.

Super lite pink Boss (Japan Open)

Won't sink in the water and adds instant D

There are some 11x Firebirds on DGV for pretty cheap... and a bunch of E-bay sellers profiting from it... so go to DGV while Mark still has some on there.

No such critter. To each his own. Not too many irreplaceable, unique discs.

I'm going to say everybody needs a putter. Anything beyond that is pointless to say. Everybody does not need one specific disc.

I think everyone should spend some time with a comet in their bag...once you can throw one of those how you want, you should be able to pick up nearly any other disc and throw it well.

Katanas, T-birds, and Valks - OH MY!!!!!

Pro Katana, for sure. Wanna get a Star Katana soon too. I've had some of my furthest drives with my pink 'Floyd' Pro Katana. I love my Katana!!!!!

Champion Teebird is great for turnover shots with a not too sharp helix at end. That and a Star Boss are great for FH's too, though the Boss is more overstable. Great wedge shot too for long approaches.

And I've always loved the Valks!!! Whether it be a JK Pro Champion or Star, they've always been great drivers.

So definitely, Katanas, Teebirds, and Valks (Champ or Star)

'Fling 'em if you got 'em!' ;)

Anything that feels right to grip. For a lot of people, that's a Leopard/Aviar kind of combination at the beginning--be it Innova, Discraft, Latitude, etc.

Hopefully I am the first to say this. A Mini! There are actually 2 must haves. The aforementioned mini and a the other is a reliable putter. I must admit I haven't read the entire thread. A Buzzz will certainly get a lot of attention, so will the Roc. Wasp, Teebird, Leopard... ...Core... ???

Beyond the 2 I listed above, my vote is for the low 170s Z Buzzz, but only by the slimmest margin over a 150g Champ Leopard.

Now I'll go back and read the whole thing.

Latest posts